Rahne - Human E&E, played by Stephen.
After hearing of the Seagate Guild from others in Amdijin house, Rahne left her home and people to become a Warrior-Philosopher in the strange lands of the far west. A life and calling that would never have been hers at home.
Rahne is usually dressed in silk robes in the style of Kinlu warriors and carries a pair of Katanas.
She usually resides at Blackshore Manor, west of Novadom. Sometimes at a discrete (concealed, nearly impossible to find if not already known) country house in Kinlu or a private temple (to Morpheus) in Palestrina. Has interest in a new Manor in the Kingdom of Gilbenmark, Ivinia.
- Greater Enchantment, rank 20 - by appointment
- 1 Season duration costs 4,000 per area covered.
- Astrology, rank 7 - by appointment
- Lucky Numbers
- Special Readings
- Interplanar Astrology readings
Enchanted Hair Braids
- Provide resistance to draining and low level protection from damage and magic.
- Cost 5,000+ sp and 1 FT
- Writeup Template
Rahne of Blackshore may enchant a jewelled hair charm, writeup as per the above link. As payment for her service she requires the character to perform a charitable act or make a charitable donation.
NB The materials must be paid for and a master jeweler commissioned (usually taking at least a week unless a bonus is paid for preferential treatment) to make it before it may be enchanted.
Rahne is usually available to do the enchanting a day or two before the guild meeting.
Having had a charm made before the guild meeting and approval of the charitable act or donation requires the approval of your current GM.
Please add your character to the Enchanted Hair Braid Owners. If your details are not there, you don't have one. NB This is a game admin mechanism, not an in-game list. Naturally Rahne knows who she has enchanted them for and their charitable act but she is discreet.
Info for GMs
- Female human, 5'5", medium build, dark hair, (PB 17) duelling scar, usually dressed in robes in the style of Kinlu warriors. Adventures in blue-green silk robes, blue scarf and carries a pair of Katanas.
- Visible Value
- 100,000+ sp.
- Party Roles
- Journeyman Warrior-Philosopher. Enchanter.
- To follow her destiny and become a true warrior. A fate denied to her by class, race and gender at home.
- Friends and Allies
- Silus of Aladar
- Some of the Beltan Elves
- The Free Water Elemental at the falls of Valusha
- Healers at The Ruby Waters
- Shapechanger Bears of Gilbenmark
- Known as a hero in the Kingdom of Gilbenmark (Ivinia)
- Significant Neutrals
- Met King Sigismund
- Privy Chancellor and Cook in Eidolon might remember her, with prompting.
- Dark Brotherhood
- Lord of Glass, Lord of Rings, Lady of the Lake
- 8 Common, 8 Erelheine, 6 Folksprach, low rank in: Akinrosi, Elvish, Five Sisters Trader, Saxony, Silent Tongue, Destinian, Ruskan, Albionese, Palestrinian, Ivinian.
- Katana, Sai, Short Bow, Battle Axe
- Main Skills
- 7 Warrior
- 7 Dream
- 4 Philosopher
- 5 Courtier
- 4 Troubadour
- 5 Merchant
- 4 Calligrapher
- 5 Mil Sci
- 5 Ranger
- 3 Herbalist/Cook
- 6(7) Astrologer
- 4(8) Navigator
- Main Spells
- 13 Enchant Weapon
- 16 Enchant Armour
- 21 Witchsight
- 17 Telekinesis
- 11 Enhance Enchant
- Mind shield
- Non-Standard magic
- An Eye for Class
- Other Stuff of Note
- Rk 20 Greater Enchantment
- Rk 20 Dream (Sleep) Dust
- Rk 20 Crystal of Vision
- Some Celestial (Star) Magics including Divination
- Journeyman Dream Master
- Appropriate Social and Military rank (items and abilities)
- Is always (socially) considered to be appropriately dressed
- Crane grace and form
In Summer 816, Rahne was granted joint title (with Tsayoi, Dellith & Boris) by authority of the Duke of Carzala of Blackshore Manor, west of Novadom.
Astral Charm-Gate Pattern to the east, in mountains near Novadom
Has a concealed House in rural highlands near Amdijin lands.
The house is nearly impossible to find if it is not already known of.
The private and concealed temple of Morpheus near the Del Carretto lands in Palestrina. As a disciple of Morpheus, Rahne trains here and tends to the temple.
A hill at the edge of a fjord, from the lookout about 600' above the sea down to the coast. Construction was started on a manor house on the hill in late Summer 820.
Keshah Rune Portal
Born to a respected family in the artisan class of the Amdijin House in Kinlu. A strong-willed and boyish child, she preferred play-fighting with her brothers over playing with other girls. Trained as a Calligrapher, Rahne was destined to marry the son of a musician. A week after the joyous news that her younger brother had been invited to undertake warrior training, Rahne failed to return from an errand in town, the next day a message arrived for her family stating that she was well and had left to follow her true destiny.
- 805 wk
- Travelled to Seagate via Kyoshin and Borovia to join the guild and train as an Enchanter.
- Winter 805wk
- Delivered a warning message from the guild to a party operating in Brastor. Then assisted them in completing their mission.
- Winter 806wk
- Assisted in the rescue of Cob and Peter Smith from a temple in Brastor.
- Spring 806wk
- Saved a Dwarven Princess from the machinations of their god of war.
- Summer 807wk
- Scouting bandit activity in Westmarch (Aladar) for a mercenary hit squad hired by a group of Brandenburg merchants.
- Summer 809 WK
- Went fishing in Ruska for the Elves. Visited Arabie. Closed a portal to the plane of water and helped fix some of our political blunders in Eidolon.
- Spring 810 WK
- Helped a goblin from another world (Grymeron) get home through The Rainbow Gates. Visited Southern Fastness, Ruby Waters, Falls of Valusha, Superstition Dwarves, Tiana Falls, Gryphon Pass.
- Autumn 812wk
- Hunting the Eagle - Zumular, thieves, Drow, Spidermagic, Necromancy, undead.
- Summer 813wk
- Crooked House - Brastor, Gryphon Pass, Gatar Depression, Sumaldi Oasis, Gryphons, Hags, Trolls, Goblins.
- Winter 813wk
- Just Deserts - Gatar Depression, Five Sisters, Saktekorum, Oz, Taghlib Tribe, Hazes, Dark Brotherhood, Ozma and witches.
- Spring 814wk
- Blood in the Snow - The Kingdom of Narviyk, Filgiso, Setagen, Sailing, Sea Serpents, Ice and Snow, Hidden vale, Necromancy, Hob-Goblins, Ghosts.
- Summer 815wk
- A Walk in the Black Forest - Abyss, Victoria, New Terra, Assirrya, Malkuth, Steam Trains, Zeppelins, Asteroid Ships, Zombies, Cults, Balrog, Transuranians, Aliens.
- Summer 816wk
- The Mikado Affair
- Autumn 816wk
- A friend in need ... - Tanah Melay
- Spring 816wk
- The Coils of Spring
- Summer 817wk
- Into the Dark Continent
- Summer 818wk
- Full Metal Breastplate
- Autumn 818wk
- My dreams are strange dreams - Palestrina
- Winter 818wk
- Night Train to Lisbon
- Summer 820wk
- Okla is missing - Ivinia
- Summer 821wk
- Blood & Ice - Ivinia
- Father - Rihito
- Master Troubadour in the house of Lord Tomotsu of the Amdijin House in Kinlu.
- Mother - Aina
- Mistress of the Kitchens
- Sister - Keiko
- Oldest, dutiful, responsible, girly, married to an older shop keeper, producing heirs.
- Eldest Brother - Riki
- Apprenticed to father, learning the trade.
- Second Brother - Riyu
- Honoured member of the guard of Lord Tomotsu.
- Third Brother - Kaito
- Member of the house guard of Lord Tomotsu.
- Youngest Brother - Aki
- Keen to fight too.