Three Sided Mary
Three Sided Mary is a human Illusionist whose right arm has been replaced with an orichalcum prosthesis that appears clockwork. It is covered from shoulder to wrist with a sleeve of half-centimetre fish scale sequins.
- Her eyes are always the same colour as the person who is viewing them.
- She has a 50% chance of avoiding the Specific Grievous Injury - 11
- "Your aorta is severed and you are quite dead. Rest assured your companions will do their best to console your widow(er)."
- Her MD and PS are reversed with respect to each arm.
- Right arm PS 16, MD 9: Left Arm PS 9, MD 16.
- Raising PS or MD raises the value in both arms at the same time.
- Calculating Encumbrance is based on the lowest PS, calculating Climbing is based on the highest MD.
- She takes 1 extra point from weapons of iron or steel, unless the weapon has been enchanted not to inhibit spell casting.
- She takes 1 extra point on entering an iron-rich environment like a smithy or foundry, and another every 10 full minutes she stays there.
- She may see reflections in illusory mirrors.
- The arm contains an ampoule of a silvery fluid which is slowly draining. It allows her to act as if she were a Rank 3 Thief.
- There are two other sleeves that could hold potions of similar size (the potion must be less than 4 oz).
- In amongst the gearing there is a mounting which, in another clockwork device, would hold a gem. The mounting is quite large.
- If she casts "Seeming" on the arm, it has the affect of an armour spell adding 5+[1/5 ranks] to armour and 1 pt of defense per rank. This stacks with "Heroism".
Spring 811 WK Spring Tides