- Natural Habitat
- Coastal, Jungle, Wetlands
- 1-50 (8)
- Saurime are basically humanoid, but they are reptilian in outward appearance. They have heavy scales along the entire body, and have a long, heavy tail that they can use as a weapon to knock down their victims. They also have claws and a long forked tongue. They are about 7 feet tall, and are greenish-yellow in colour.
- Saurime will eat anything and they feed on marsh birds and underwater creatures, but they have a fondness for human flesh (and elven, dwarven, etc). They may be a humanoid degenerate Dragon, and are closely related to the Saurians of Terranova. They are sometimes (mistakenly) referred to as Suarime.
- Saurime can fight normally under water, but they must come up for air eventually, although they can hold their breath for periods of more than 5 minutes. They have their own language, but will rarely speak anything comprehensible to men. They do not normally use magic, although intelligence varies widely.
- Movement Rates
- Swimming: 300; Running: 200
|WP:||14-18||PC:||10-14||PB:||8-11||TMR:||6/4||NA:||Scales absorb 6 DP|
- Lizard men generally use simple weapons like spears or clubs. The larger the weapon, the more the saurime prefer it as they greatly enjoy using their strength to the utmost. Saurime will use shields if they find them or capture them. In close, they disdain weapons and use their claws.
- Claws: BC 35%, [D + 1], Melee & Close, Rank 0.