Red Dresses in the Shadows
Season ~Autumn 822 WK
Night Starting Monday the 14th of March 2022 in Gleneden (Jono's place) at 6:30pm.
Info Information from players for Jono
House Rules Jono Quickness and Slowness
- 30 - Alchemist - 3.1.1
- 33 - Assassin - 3.1.3
- 37 - Healer - 3.1.7
- 46 - Spy - 3.1.2
- 47 - Thief - 3.1.2
|Character name||College / Skills||Player|
|Thaeuss elf (m)||Binder, Mechanician, Discreet||Stephen|
Syrene The Keeper of the Great Heart, requires the assistance of five guild members who are not warriors.
- First and foremost, you will need to think with a clear mind.
- She is instead interested in those skilled in stealth, subterfuge, and quiet murder in the shadows, and the wisdom to know if it is required.
- She is interested in those experienced in resisting or dealing with Adepts of the Mind.
- She is not interested in employing evil mindless killers or those who do not know when to use discretion.
- The party with the assistance of Syrene, will represent her in dealing with the Red Crowns.
- Convince or strike a deal with an agent in the Red Crowns, to provide information about the location of some rebels.
- Contain the "rebels" quietly, leading to the recovery of some items.
Syrene will provide payment as follows -
- Coin to the value of 25,000 sp per person for success, or on failure, 1,000 sp and up to three resurrections per person.
- Additionally - Spell training for Earth, Mind, or E&E adepts to a value of 15,000 sp each member.
- Additionally - Professional skill training for those aiming at mastery.
Syrene will provide a bonus in special training (at her discretion) if the party does well.