Lath has over many years become an influential Merchant Princess of great worth. She has many shares in many syndicates and cargos at any given time with many backers. Some influence came with supporting the Western Kingdom Crown during the recent troubles & invasion. She has continued to support the King, the Court, and the Western Kingdom. The Styx Guild Merchant has over a dozen modern ships and many older ones. When recognised, Lath would be welcomed in most trading halls. Lath is one of the principle partners in the trading concerns of Walontaun. Lath is principally involved in dealing with factors and agents, who represent her trading aims and goals within the Western Kingdom and the Five Sisters from the merchants guild of Adjepbar within the Five Sisters (close to her Island).
Lath is a highly competent adept of air & weather and is probably the oldest current serving guild Air Mage despite her youthful looks. She has a great understanding of weather, the elements, and air elementals and is a master in this arena.
Although she is normally attired in a well-tailored red cotton dress, it is made of an excellent quality cloth. Living in a simple settlement of lagoon & beachside bungalow on a tropical island an hour flight south of Adjepbar City (one of the Five Sisters) she has spent years practicing her crafts and arcane skills. With her courtly training and shrewd merchant abilities, she is able to navigate the merchant's halls of most large cities or Courts of the Realm with ease.
With over thirty adventures she is a Master of many skills, among them, being; Astrologer, Assassin, Alchemist, Courtier and Philosopher in Portal magic
This is a list of some of the adventures Lath has been on.
- Spring 820 Monsters Inc
- Spring 818 More Enquiring Minds
- Summer 818 Enquiring Minds
- Summer 817 The Fox vs The Marquessa
- Autumn 816 Pongo Gutbag and the Legion of Doom!
- Recovery & training. Creating portals, potions, invested scrolls, invested rings and enchanted traps. Arranging merchant deals and opportunities.
- Spring 814 Reclaiming Walontaun
- Autumn 814 A Plan may be forthcoming
- Autumn 813 Moving Statues
- Summer 813 Following the Fumes III
- Autumn 812 Invasion Route One ends in a Swamp, please explain.
- Winter 812 And the Gates of Hell Shall not Prevail Against Thee
- Summer 812 All of our Children are Missing
- Spring 811 Following the Fumes II
- Autumn 811 Sumthin's A-Matter With Our Monster
- Spring 810 Following the Fumes
- Autumn 810 Missing, presumptions on hold
- Winter 808 Blood and Sand
- Autumn 808 Please may we have our Prince back
- Summer 808 A Minor Investigation
- Winter 807 Safely Underfoot
- Autumn 807 Jail Break
- Summer 807 First Branch of the Elements
- Spring 807 Don't go breaking my heart
- Autumn 806 Into the Valley
- Autumn 806 The dreams of the Seven
- Summer 806 Lath's Island
- Summer 806 To Hell And Back
- Summer 806 Nauvare Stash
- Spring 806 Gathering of the Fumes
- Winter 805 Small Mistakes
- Summer 799 Quest For Waters of Healing
- Spring 797 Rescue of Scratch from the Lands of the Dead
- Autumn 796 The Alternate Adventure
- Spring 795 The Rites of Spring
- Winter 795 Rescue at Hob's Dell
- Autumn 795 Tears of the Gods Tears of the Gods
- Summer 795 Shadows over Granton
- Summer 795 Shadows over Calder
- Spring 794 Insect World
- Autumn 794 In Search of the Sorceress in Silver's Kit