Information from players for Jono
Welcome to the game which will be starting Monday the 14th of March 2022 in Gleneden (Jono's place) at 7pm.
This helps to let Jono know your expectations for the DQ game. If it looks like it's too much homework it's not compulsory, but it is helpful.
- Google form Communicating your Expectations about DQ or Paper form Communicating your Expectations about DQ
Medium level characters IMHO-
- A character who can bounce a bit before splatting.
- A character with a Perception value of somewhere close to between 10 to 20 points.
- A character with some good skills & spells (not all of them).
I would like you all to email me the following please
- Short public description of what your character looks like (including PB), and any reaction roll modifiers (or alike).
- A private description to me as GM of what your character looks like (this may be the same).
- A brief description of your characters goals and beliefs, along with any groups or powers who consider you a friend or enemy would be helpful.
- What is the prime ability(s) or activity(s) they focus on taking part in an adventure.
- Name, Race, Collage if you have one.
- What is the SP value (approx.) of what you are wearing to the trained eye?
- To you change shape/form - if so what?
- Do you have any form of danger sense?
- Are you detectable by magical scrying?
- Are you seen, or able to be seen, by Astrology (reading the night sky)?
- Can you normally see inviable things?
- Can you normally see that ab illusion is there?
- Can you normally see through illusions?
- Have you spoken to the Fates within the last 36 months?
- Do you have any vision based talents at rank 15+? - if so which?
- What aspect is your character?
- What do you DA as?
- What is your PS, MD, AG, WP, MA, EN, Ft, PB, PC,
- What is your Greater (and on what areas), Armour (EN), Armour (Ft), Armour (spell), Armour (DR) and TMR.
- What is your standard (non-counter spell) MR?
- Goals - Become a priest of Ra, heal the sick, help the poor & stray cats, redeem the wicked & make the world a better place.
- Friends, Ra, local stray cats & some guild members.
- Enemies, None yet as too insignificant.
- Prime abilities, healer & solar related spells from celestial college, acolyte to Ra.
Before the first nights game please have
- Ranking done in the standard format in English in; Ariel or Times Roman, and either 12 or 14 pt font.
- Items that you wish to use, signed off by another GM (any will do), that I can read and attempt to understand.
- Have your numbers (when in combat) worked out in advance.
Please note - Lowered specialisation to 1 per rank (from 3). See change log on last page of each doc.
Turning up before 7:00 pm.
Active Party leader and Scribe.
Will be giving out at times for moving the game forward.
People assisting in the enjoyment of the game.
I look forward to seeing you on the night.