Head of Clan
- Hialti Ulandasen (b 776), Varaal II’s eldest son and likely heir.
- Four of Bjan's father’s wives are still living, along with numerous brothers and sisters, including Djaak (b 773), Jarl of Mosig and Braen (b 781), Jarl of Lepesaar. A number of of them are still of dependant age, the youngest a sister of 11.
- Bjan’s cousin, Lyaran Hargelsen (b 773), is his closest advisor
- Bjan has five wives, Oddlaug (b 768), Arnleif (b 773), Thora (780), Guthrun (b 780) and Arndis Vuro (b 788).
- By Oddlaug he has 3 sons Thormoth (b 748), Solvarr (b 802) and Orn (b 808) and a daughter Valdis (b 789)
- Arnleif has 5 daughters Groa (b 789), Ingibiorg (b 798), Ingunn (b 800), Otkatla (b 802) and Hlif (b 812).
- Thora has 2 daughters Herdis (b 807) and Halldora (b 809)
- Guthrun has a son Thororm (b 798) and daughter Yngvild (b 803)
- Bjan acquired Arndis’s hand on a journey to Harbaal. Strikingly beautiful, Arndis had her first son, Ulfhethinn, in the late spring of 811.
High Kings of Swenway from Clan Ulandasen
- 804-807 Garin Hargelsen/Lokemheim
- 807- Bjan Hargelsen/Lokemheim
Kings of Lokemheim from Clan Ulandasen
- 702-725 Taarken I
- 725-745 Erbaal
- 745-779 Taarken II
- 779-807 Garin
- 807- Bjan