I started playing DQ way back in 1994 and although I took a 2 year break when my first child was born have I had one of my characters out almost every session since 1999.
I GMed my first DQ game in the summer of 2003-2004 and so far have run a number Adventures to planes of my own creation. It is my hope to be able to continue to GM regularly from now on.
Characters Past and Present
- Thorn; Female Human, Master Warrior & Healer,who is now also a Sorcerer
- Rowan; Female Elven Binder, with a magic Staff
- Aaron; A male Human, Sword swinger and E&E
- Kerry; A female Human Dark Celestial.
- Calliope; A female Human Bard.
- Rolf; Male Shapechanger (Wolf), he was a Namer.
In the autumn of 797 while on his second adventure, in a graveyard somewhere in the Brastor - Greenwood area, he was turned into a Greater undead and has since been layed to rest by another guild party.
Planes and locations I use
- Palaeolithica, a link/buffer between Alusia and the planes on which I run my Adventures.
- Iska, The areas of this plane parties have visited are a large area of jungle wilderness with isloated settlements, and Towns where the guards keep order (for towns coucils made up of merchant guilds), and a long river valley on the edge of a desert.
Iska supposed to be my location for medium adventures.
- Frigidia, a dying low mana world, beware the canibalistic Ogrin.
- Rue, Not a world for bunnies, its supposed to be my main location for high adventures.
- Sol, New home to the Paradise Settlers. Its supposed to be my main location for low adventures.