Tower of Knowledge (OZ)
This tower may appear at any location however the ritual to summon the tower is difficult and fraught with peril.
Locations that Dramus has previously summoned the tower are listed below.
They are listed by plane and where the location is a high mana zone.
These are the location on Aleria where the tower has previously been summoned to.
- Wansbone Clan homestead. Appears as a door in a spare bedroom.
These are the locations on Alusia that the tower has previously been summoned to.
- The woods downhill from the Guild (15min walk) - Appears as a tree.
- 9a Potters Lane New Seagate - Appears as a doorway.
- In the southern Sweet Riding (8 Miles Northwest of where the Wolf River joins the River Running) near the fae woods. Frontiers of Alusia map reference: 32N28W - Appears as a small stone tower.
- Dramus's quarters Newcourt - Appears as a doorway.
- The Baronies
- A small village in central Ranke - Appears as a small cottage.
- DeWinter guard barracks, Mordeaux - Appears as a doorway.
- On the Alfheim border to the north-west of gracht in the cupboard of the Von Jones Inn.
- Zirac Holding in central Ranke. - Appears as a doorway.
- Small forest to the east of the Southhaven Academy for Girls near Port Artz - Appears as a tree.
- Simbre a small down in the Duchy of DeBourgnac
- Formerly Gerald's Fee in southern Aladar. Appears as a small building.
- A door in the central tower of Castle Silvercrest, in the Barony of Steinhugel, Grobbety in Aladar.
- A small cot in a glade a few miles south of Raskley in southern Eltrandor.
- A large tree on the Isle of Valdevar
- Eastern Alusia
- The garden of Kokhan the Summoner, Kinlu - Appears as a Tea House.
- In a Dwarven Stronghold in Eastern Alusia. - Appears as a doorway.
- In a gully a few miles from the previously mentioned Dwarven Stronghold. - Appears as a rocky outcropping.
- M'nor Island - Appears as a ruined and crumbling tower.
- North-west coast of Palestrina - Appears as a large Oak
- Northern Tip of Delph - Appears as a stone door in a cave.
- Other Locations
Recently the tower has been behaving oddly. Locations the tower has been summoned to during this period include
- A door in the Guest Suites in the de la Verain manor, Duchy of Algain - Currently door appears to ber permenant.
- A tree in a grove 5 miles from the de la Verain manor, Duchy of Algain - Door appears to be permenant.
- A location in the desert near Shorapur. Initial site was high Mana created by a pacted entity (Savnok). Appears as a small tower in the local style.Site not revisited to determine state.
- A small island (and protectorate of Asheth) off the coast of Azuria. Appears as a large Rock. Door is permanent and possibly connected to Delph
A number of Alternate Alusias have been visited and the tower points are as follows.
- In a pocket plane, while on the back of Nin-gizhida. Return has not been attempted to determine where this door may lead.
These are the locations on Oz that the tower has previously been summoned to. The tower may only travel to 5 location in central OZ, one in each territory. A number of location have also been visited in Greater Oz.
- Gillikin Country
- A tall spindly tower thousands of feet high situated in Loonville.
- Winkie Country
- A small cottage situated near to Mombi's house.
- Munchkin Country
- Quadling Country
- A tall termite mound set with other mounds to the north of China.
- Emerald City
- A green townhouse within the Emerald City.
- Greater OZ
- Valley of the Dolls - Appears as a Doll house.
- The Knowledge Dragon -