The Wedding Ring
Return to Scribe Notes
FaerieQuest™ - The Wedding Ring
- Prince Daffyd of Albion, a Greater Summoner.
- To get a wedding ring for his bride-to-be, the ever-demanding Lady Elspeth.
- Pay / Rewards
- Elven Weapons
- Elven clothing
- a few amulets
- Daisy chain
- Time on adventure
- 31/03/1996 - 18/04/1996 AP
The party had to find a wedding ring owned by the Faerie Queen and return it to Daffyd for his bride. This was made trickier due to PCs from Daffyds Bride being half-size, those from Al Addions Lamp normal size, and those new to the plane being double-sized. Amongst other events, they fell in with Siegfried, a Volsung (see Little Ragnarok), fought many elves including some serious Forest Powers, and got the wedding ring (and its Curse).
The Ring’s Curse
- This Ring of Gold shall bind your heart;
- A cold unending loveless stone.
- No flame of love shall ever burn
- The hearts of those that steal my own.
- They'll wander far and suffer much;
- And die unloved, forgot, alone.