The Big Push
Return to Scribe notes
There is going to be a big Drow offensive involved this session. Please put characters names here so we GMs can then divide them up so there is a good amount of fighting for everybody. Votes will also be assigned as to who gets which bit of Dalran :-)
Expressions of Interest
- Aryan High-Ext. - Lover, fighter, general, King. / Braegon High-Ext. - Logistics and recovery. / Thaeuss Medium - B mage with conflicted interests.
- Dalran Extreme (Human - Knight of Alfheim) - General, Aggressive 'Pruner' of unwanted Flora/Fauna, Finder of lost things/knowledge. / Kern High (Elf - Noble) - General, Fighter and one of 'The Army of 5'
- Human the Fool Illusionist assassin master troubadour, MDK warrior assassin archer, Serra Angelus healer earth mage master courtier can fight
- Sooty Medium+ Healer Support Ash Mage (Anti Drain capabilities potentially for sale also if a group believes they will need them, contact off Wiki) / Veor Mediumish Ice Shaman; Limited nights.
- Bishop Velcanthus - High Blast & support mage, resurrector, high priest, good against undead, diablery etc, etc / Valentine Medium Tank, warrior, lover, the kind of chin you can launch a ship with
- Sabrina - Extreme For when you need annoying armies swept aside, Kilroy - High For when you need troublesome banquets cleared, Mario - Medium To "take-a care of-a de laidies-a"
- Phaeton High Master Healer, probably be running a mobile hospital behind the lines / Aurora Medium Air courtier/spy - trying to get the fae involved to help defend Alfheim / Basalic Highish earth mage fighter. Angus new PC Fighter/namer. (if anyone thinks Aqualina is needed, let me know)
- Vapour Medium Magnificent Fighter Air Mage. Vapour brings in the flock, Mario finishes off the flock.
- Isil Eth not as Extreme as those listed above. / Sir Wojer Medium fighter with beginner air magics, as they are fun.
- Pent Extreme (Halfling, warrior, ice mage) A good keen lad.
- Arwen Valenta High (Human, Master Assassin, Troubador, Thief and Spy, Earth Mage) Always likes a good kill, Grendel High (Human, Alchemist,Military Scientist,Warrior, Mind & Water Mage) Lathron Low-Medium (Alfheim Shape Changing Water Elf - long story, E&E & Water Mage) Maybe better to volunteer before being conscripted.
- Lady Cher - Medium (Suarime Binder), Quentin Ulysses Ash - New Low (Orc Namerish)
- Tegan - Medium Human Animal mage, low level thief spy assassin
- Sun 1st Sept - Sign Up
The games related to The Big Push are now listed on the scribe notes page under the entry for the big push.
Please start placing the character you'd prefer to play on the adventure you'd prefer to play on, the GMs may ask you to play a different character or on another game to get the right party for what they want to run. Please be patient and flexible as we try to do the best we can for as many as we can.
- Return of the Geomancers
- The battle of Simia Orichalcae
- Kill Them All
- Loyalty and honor
- Pointed Diplomacy
If your character will only be involved out of game, please list them here and what you'd like them to be doing.
- Phaeton running a mobile healing service behind the lines
- Aurora investigating and negotiating with the Alfheim fae to see if they can help with Alfheim's defense
- Veor Rank 20 Resist Cold spells for any party going near the Ice Roads.
Players, please add events in the region of and related to the invasion that most should be aware of (e.g. 200 mile radius magical storms, Blitzkrieg's rumoured demise). With a short note on the appropriate day(s) of the Calendar and keyed to brief detail here. Add a link to the party scribe notes for those that want the full story.
Colour Key: Return of the Geomancers The Battle of Simia Orichalcae Kill Them All Loyalty and honor Pointed Diplomacy
|Spring: Thaw (10) 813wk|
WinterGarden, Drow Camp
|Spring: Seedtime (11)|
|5||6||7||8||Rites of Thunor||9||10||11|
|12||13||14||15||Equinox||16||17||Eostre||18||Seagate Spring Ball|
|Spring: Blossom (12)|