Talk:Hunting the Eagle
- 1. Rahne Bone Battle Axe
- 2. Jerry Phase Spider Armour #1
- 3. Edwin Phase Spider Armour #1
- 4. Cassandra Blood Crystal Quarterstaff
- 5. Arandor LBB
- 6. Elgar Amulet of Darklight
- 7. Elgar Rope of Climbing
- 8. Arandor Throwing Stars
- 9. Cassandra RBB
- 10. Edwin Boots
- 11. Jerry Bone Scabbard
- 12. Rahne Amulet of Darklight
- 13. Rahne Marbles
- 14. Jerry Blanket of Slumber
- 15. Edwin No Choice
- 16. Cassandra Lock Pick Set
- 17. Arandor No Choice
- 18. Elgar eye
- 19. Elgar Berserk Axe
- 20. Arandor No Choice
- 21. Cassandra Wall of Bones Globe
- 22. Edwin No Choice
- 23. Jerry No Choice
- 24. Rahne No Choice
- Not 3rd April 2012
- Not 8th May 2012 - Both Hannah and Neil away
This is a game for players with a low level (less than full 4 games) PC or an existing player wanting to roll up a new PC.
A new PC can be rolled up with 30,000ep to start and no time constraint but may have no skill excessively ranked, no weapon above rank 6 and no magic ranked greater than rank 12. These guidelines are to ensure the PC is useful but not super skilled or super specialised in one particular skill, weapon or magic ability as starting PC's IMHO need a reasonable breadth of skills and abilities and a total specialist is both rare and endangered by guild standards.
Any Brand new PC’s will need a written detailed write up that details the background for the PC, some history (use of other guild PC’s in backstory is OK if they happy with it and its logical), life goals and reason for adventuring with the SAG.
I'm not expecting pages of stuff but some details that I may use in the game and it can be as little as a page of background.
Any existing PC’s will also need a written detailed write up that details the background for the PC, some history (use of other guild PC’s in backstory is OK if they happy with it and its logical), life goals and reason for adventuring with the SAG plus some details of previous games (where they went, what they did, who they did it with and relationships etc).
Again I'm not expecting pages of stuff but some details that I may use in the game and it can be as little as a page of background.
I will be awarding a valuable amount of Bonus EP at the start of the game (which can be used immediately) to players for good written background details and backstory according to how I rate the details.
These will help me and what the other players on the game visualise the PC and who/what they are to better mesh into the game.
The reason for the background requirement is that new PC’s often come ‘to life’ with no background, reason, design, goals or purpose and GM’s (IMHO) like the extra dimension of history to a PC so that they may employ character hooks to enhance play and it gives other players more texture to a character rather than a bunch of attributes, skills and abilities.
- Specific to me as a GM
- I like being able to read what a PC is all about or at least a précis of such detail to give me a sense of knowing the PC so that I may then see them clearer and enable me to use some or none of the details for my own purposes such as adventure hooks and motivations etc. In brand new PC's it will also help remind the player about themselves until they have a firm belief and awareness of their latest persona.
- Good idea - Just checking, but SAG stands for Seagate Adventurer's Guild? - William (Of course it does ;-) "There can be only one" - Chris)
Completed the Scribe Notes now, with headings to make navigating a bit easier. Was a bit hazy on The Sisterhood, Chris/someone else might want to add in more details. -Hannah