Talk:For I Have Immortal Longings in Me
My fellow adventurers, please accept this missive to aid with your journey to the The Lands of Chaos & Tanuel.
- Immortals have no access to healing, and may go to any lengths to obtain this. Keep all knowledge of your own healing prowess and that of Alusia secret. Many will not hesitate to capture people with healing abilities/items, even minor, and turn them into immortal slaves.
- The Medeanite Sorceress is wicked, evil and incredibly powerful. She should be treated with great caution. She is often accompanied by Medeanite Dancers, they are deadly warriors and can slay a fit man wearing plate armour in a single blow.
- The Lord of Similarities should be fled from, even by powerful adventurers. Even with preparation and planning he would devastate most parties. He recently attacked House Kerberoth
- We have established a fortress at Darktree Tower, this may be used by prior arrangement.
- The Chaos lands are very unusual to travel - you travel with from one feature to another. Travelling without a destination in mind will cause you to get lost in the lands.
- We have Tincture of Aconite and Passionflower and will sell a few of these to the party to assist their journey.
- Angels of the plane have their own motivation and goals, when negotiating with them use caution.
- We can plane travel to the chaos lands and will provide this is requested. If you learn of another way to easily reach the Chaos lands let us know.
If you have any questions do ask.
Questions for Turf
- Thanks Turf! Probably foolish questions follow.
- How does the Tincture help? Making things seem pretty is pleasant, but expensive. Are there particular things/areas that are so ugly as to warrant such expense? If so, what/where?
- We fled from 3' snotlings. Rest assured we'll flee from anything larger that lets us, including the Medeanite Sorceress, the Lord of Similarities, and bull camels.
- We would love to take you up on your offer of accommodation at Darktree Tower. We can't give you a fixed timetable, or even guarantee we'll make it there alive. Shall we tentatively agree on say 2pm on the last Moonday of Thaw?
- We reached the Lands of Chaos through travelling through the Abyss for a week. It seemed easy enough, if a bit tiring. Of course, we needed to get to the Astral first, which our employer helped us with.
Also, shall we start this week? Andrew, Simon and I will be playing on William's game which is being run on Monday evening, for this week. I think, given that sometimes William may have to swap is night from Tuesday to Monday, I would rather leave that night free.
Matthew may not have access to the Wiki. Andreww
The Level says High. The Party is Low. COnfusion resolved. Andreww
That was a typo, which I have corrected now. The Risk Factor is 2, which means that I would expect to award about 24 K Experience for the season of play, and I estimate it to be around the low end of medium.
If you want to bring a high level character, feel free. But, the downside is that I cap the Experience you can earn when you are over level. If you follow my name link, it tells you something about how I award it. Also, check on the Loot Auction convention. Bear in mind that you bid using your Experience total AFTER the racial tax has been levied. Damn, it's great to be human. Jim Arona
We start Wednesday September 15 in Onehunga at the Ellis residence.
We have lost Matthew who finds himself over-subscribed with activities. If you know someone who is looking for a Low-Med game, let them know.