Peter is a solidly built chap still in his late teens. He has a rough and honest face and always appears to be paying quiet attention to everything that is going on around him.
Armed with a sword and shield he has forged himself he follows the strict interpretation of the Church of Uriel and eschews all use of magic in situations where non-magic use will achieve the same ends. He is acknowledged as being a brave and dedicated individual.
Recently rescued from the Temple of the Knights Templar he has joined their cause and become a Knight Templar. He currently holds the rank of 'Knight Lieutenant'
As a knight Peter follows a strict code of morals and ethics focussed on 15 Virtues.
- "Spiritual Authority" — The sense of one's social standing, built up through experience.
- "Humour" — Ease of manner, courtesy, openness, and friendliness.
- "Mercy" — Mildness and gentleness.
- "Dignity" — A sense of self-worth, personal pride.
- "Tenacity" — Strength of mind, the ability to stick to one's purpose.
- "Frugalness" — Economy and simplicity of style, without being miserly.
- "Gravity" — A sense of the importance of the matter at hand, responsibility and earnestness.
- "Respectability" — The image that one presents as a respectable member of society.
- "Humanity" — Refinement, civilization, learning, and being cultured.
- "Industriousness" — Hard work and the avoidance of Magic as an easy solution to problems.
- "Piety" — More than religious piety; a respect for the natural order socially, politically, and religiously.
- "Prudence" — Foresight, wisdom, and personal discretion.
- "Wholesomeness" — Health and cleanliness.
- "Sternness" — Gravity, self-control.
- "Truthfulness" — Honesty in dealing with others.
- Date Unknown - Undead in the Attic
- Spring 804 - Morgan's Folly
- Autumn 805 - The Lost Templars
- Summer 807 - Jewel and Surgeo
- Spring 807 - Black Watch Chronicles II: The Absent Physician
- Winter 808 - I met her in a dream
- Autumn 813 - Black Watch Chronicles V: Hand of Fate
A GM Information sheet is available for Peter. It is detailed on a separate page for ease of Printing.
A page for signup details.