Novadom Road North
- Sprockett - Dwarven Mechanician Binder - Ciaran
- Sol - Elven Celestial Fighter - Nick
- Sgt. Cob - Dwarven Fighter and Sgt of the Brastor Guard - Lisa PL
- Saphira - Elven Wicca - Morgan Scribe
- Tharlin - Dwarven Air Mage - Conal
- Yvette - Human Hair Stylist / Mind Mage - Avette Mil Sci
- Employer & Mission
- Martin Dunlaw Chamberlain to the Duke of Carzala via his aide Xander.
- Investigate claims of banditry on the road north from Novadom
- Subsequent to initial investigation, look into those behind the raids and enact justice if possible.
Merchants on the road between Novadom and Brastor have been complaining of banditry. After a caravan was coompletely wiped out by raiders, the Merchants Association of Novadom made formal petition to the Duke of Carzala to make his roads safe.
The Duke's court instructed the Brastor Guard to engage a well-priced team of specialists to investigate the claims, take appropriate action and file a report.
Sgt Cob's initial report confirmed that merchant caravans were being raided by Lizardfolk from the swamps. He further asserted that these scaled folk were pawns, being coerced into the action by Orcs in the employ of a Drow Necromancer. Through Saurime imntermediaries, Cob has negotiated that the Lizardfolk will cease the raids and in return the 'dry-landers' will stop the other drylanders from killing Lizardfolk families. Expert interrogation of an Orc prisoner confirmed these details and indicated a potential location of the Necromancer.
Sgt Cob is re-deployed to investigate the Orcs and Necromancer with the charge of enacting the Duke's justice. Novadom guards are ordered to deploy into the swamps to drive out the militant Orcs.
The Orc lair in the mountains north east of Novadom was quite extensive and an unwelcome intrusion into land claimed by an anti-social old Red Dragon called Luminox. The fighting troops of the Orcs were eliminated, the Drow forced to flee to the east and the Dragon appeased.
Master Sergeant Cob and his squad of specialists were commended.