Map of Dwarven Lands
<-- Lands of Alusia
- Player character Dwarfs can come from any of the Dwarven kingdoms or Fortresses listed below except Kingdom Guards which is an outpost of the Axe Alliance.
Dwarves are normally good, have a fair nature, value strong clan-based societies, and gold and good craftsmanship. Forgotten in time and seldom talked about with outsiders, most of the Dwarven population comes from the strong and active strongholds of Darkhorn Kingdoms which is rich in Dwarven culture. Given strongholds have a single voice and vote to outsiders it seems that all strongholds are equal. It is often not noticed that Darkhorn Kingdoms cares for most of the Alusian Dwarven population.
- Kondasgel, Harhakeim and Hoar Dwarves are all very cold and often frozen in or closed off for large parts of the year to outside traders.
- The clans and strongholds that conduct the most trade with the outside world are: Ironfist Dwarven Strongholds, Azadmere and Superstition Mountains.
- 1 Kondasgel
- 2 Harhakeim
- 3 Dvergarheim
- 4 East Guard
- 5 Ironfist Dwarven Strongholds
- 6 Brightrock
- 7 High Castle
- 8 Granite Peak - Current chair of the Table of the Axe.
- 9 Darkhorn Kingdoms
- 10 White Rock Stronghold
- 11 Kingdom Guards
- 12 Azadmere
- 13 Superstition Mountains
- 14 Zirac Holding in central Ranke.
Please add others to this list, and email Jono with a location so I can add them to the map.