For a race of ancient sorcerous beings, typical is a bit of a misnomer. Nevertheless here is a sample Calamar Magus.
|WP:||23||PC:||22||PB:||8||TMR:||5||NA:||Hide absorbs 2 DP|
Magic Resistance: 72
- Courtier 7 (Bureaucracy, Dress sense, Entertaining, Etiquette x2, Oratory x3)
- Beastmaster 6 (Humanoids, Orcoids)
- Alchemist 5 (Manufacture Magical potions and compounds)
- Dagger 4
- War Club 3
- Unarmed 6
Resist Pain 12 Disruption 16 Resist Temperature 8 Healing 12 Sense Danger 9 Phantasm 16 Wizard Sight 16 Telepathy 13 Transmutation 9 Control animal 12 Ventriloquism 12 Control person 10 Opening 9 Empathy 15 Enchant weapon 15 ESP 10 Web 12 Hypnosis 13 Mage Lock 10 Limited Precog 8 Enhance Enchantment 15 Mind Cloak 16 Levitaion 8 Charming 9 Enchant Armour 18 Telekinesis 15 Wizards Eye 12 Sleep 15 Slowness 15 Walk Unseen 10 Quickness 18 Speak Enchanted 14 Location 15 Mass Charming 12 Invisibility 18 Evil Eye 14 Binding Will 12 Greater Enchantment 20 Crystal Ball 15 Sleep Dust 20 Poison Dust 20
- Special abilities
- May attack unarmed x4 in close combat striking as a garrote (D+3), each successive hit gives the Calamar an effective 5 point PS bonus for close combat purposes.
- Ferret plans - Leok is a skilled user of telepathy. If it has the enemy Mil Sci on telepathy or 50% of the opposing force then Leok gets to add his telepathy rank to his sides unengaged initiative.
- Magic Items
- Restorative potions rk 8 (10/20) x2
- 6 Rk 15 waters of healing.
- Invested Shadowwings Rk 12 x 4
- Invested Lightning Bolt Rk 18 x7
- Invested Dragon Flames Rk 15 x 4
- Invested Trollskin Rk 12 x6
- Cloak of Blinding - Cloak can cast Flash of Light Rk 12.
- Wand of Phantasms - Is used as war club, on a hit it releases a phantasm of rank equal to half the targets WP, if wielder knows the spell it can add 50% to the rank when cast.
Leok is an inquisitive being with an interest in ancient ruins and the stories they contain. He is at his best when persuing an enigma or mystery. As such he can be easily distracted from what the Imperium considers more pressing matters. Like most calamar he prefers talk and diplomacy to combat.
Can sometimes be found on the Calamar Voidcruiser 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'