Laughing Hills Items
Pay and Expenses
- We are told that a valuable painting (involving an elf and a dragon) has been deposited with the Guild as payment for success.
- Our guide uses large truesilver coin to cover expenses.
Loot from Southern Border Post
- 4,000sp in coin pillaged from sundry orc bodies (and pre-abandoned clothing).
- 20,000sp in coin from the pay chest
- Bracer with 6 charges of Rk15 Enchant Armour (BC 75%)
- 4x Rk10 Restoratives
- 20x Rk6 Heal Endurance potions
- Detailed Orders, Command Diary, Namer's notes
- Abandoned at scene to sustain impression of soldier's revolt
- 2 Elven Rk6 spears
- ~20 Heavy Crossbows
- Sundry sets of half-plate armour for orcs
Loot from Eastern Border Post
- Pay Chest 15,000sp
- Invested Greatsword 6 charges of Rk 10 Weapon of Flames, BC 80% Sword is silvered with +1 bonus to damage
- Invested Charm 3 charges of Rk 15 Dragonflames BC 75% (all charges now used)
- 2 wands of Rk 15 Bolt of fire 4 charges and 6 (3?? used by Human?) charges BC 120%
- Cloak with 4 charges of Rk 20 Shadowform BC 90
- Wand with 3 charges of Rk 15 Web of DArkness BC 75
- Multiple Daggers - A pair of enchanted daggers that count as a single item.
- Multiple pots of stored mana buried
- 3 pots of stored mana (1 at Guild, 1 used by orc, 1 has been played with)
- Large bronze weapon, used for hurting gods (at Guild)
- We buried something else - a golem?? (one complete iron/metal golom and what was left of the second)
Loot from Binder's scrap
- Suit of Bronze Mage Plate (with permament mind mage resist temp rank 15)
- Couple of Amulets from fire mage.
- 18? Fatigue potions from the orcs who rushed us up the stairs as we were dealing to the fire made. (as I remember these were 20 pt healing potions-Michael)
Random plunder from our employer's premises?
- One Noble Elf's supply of Kirf (value unkown)