Hi, I played ye olde DnD for about 30 years, and made the move to DQ in Autumn 807. It's been a blast :)
- Dwork the Orc - Bodyguard, male prostitute and wielder of a massive flaming glaive. Over-powered, over-sexed and over-here.
Started adventuring in Autumn 807
- Skafloc valGalen - Seventh child of an unusually fertile elf family.
Started adventuring in Winter 808
- Mîm the Pilgrim - Dark Celestial elf, wandering the world seeking more.
Started adventuring in Spring 811
My games are set in The Lands of the Minzu - a country beset by many old, new and developing challanges.
I'm a 'layers of story guy' with an emphasis on the detective player - with lots of combat appropriate to the character level thrown in along the way. Players generally have the memory of a stick of celery so every story point has to be hammered home - with combat of course!
Keep it open ended, keep 'em guessing.
- Fire and Ice Winter 807: seems some blue dudes are appearing in some caves some where and killing people in very chilling ways (Dwork)
- The Long Way Home Autumn 808: Spent a lot of time as 'special diplomatic agents' for a bunch of Hobbits. Wierd. (Dwork)
- Alusian Innocents Abroad, The Evil Within Winter 808: Turns out the world is full of chaos and violence (Skafloc)
- Broken Heart Spring 809: you go away from the forest of home and what happens? (Skafloc)
- Bitter Beginnings Autumn 809 - Autumn 810: A small backwater across the sea from Sanctuary - a town named Bitter (Mîm)
- Dark Dangerous Secrets Spring 810 WK: Went to a strange place - a huge and tall, magic and steam powered city. (Dwork)
- A Shortage of Tall Poppies Spring 811: Poppy - a rich dwarven merchant's daughter - has gone missing (Mîm)
- Squid Row Summer 813: Simple track and kill mission. A kalimar is kidnapping merchant kids in the Free Trade City (Dwork)
- Rumble in the Jungle Autumn 813: Pirates have taken over a Delph fishing village (Mîm)
- The Good, Bad And Ugly Winter 813: Villagers are going missing - and some found dead (Mîm)
- Darkness Falls Spring 813: Return to Korinia - a loose end to tidy up - a powerful drow lich necromancer named Eeallice (Dwork)