Information from players for Jono
Welcome to the game which will be starting Monday 14th of June 2021 at 7pm at unknown location.
Medium plus level characters IMHO-
- A character who can bounce a bit before splatting.
- A character with a Perception value of somewhere close to between 10 to 20 points.
- A character with some good skills & spells (not all of them).
I would like you all to email me the following please
- Short public description of what your character looks like (including PB), and any reaction roll modifiers (or alike).
- A private description to me as GM of what your character looks like (this may be the same).
- A brief description of your characters goals and beliefs, along with any groups or powers who consider you a friend or enemy would be helpful.
- What is the prime ability(s) or activity(s) they focus on taking part in an adventure.
- Name, Race, Collage if you have one.
- What is the SP value (approx.) of what you are wearing to the trained eye?
- To you change shape/form - if so what?
- Do you have any form of danger sense?
- Are you detectable by magical scrying?
- Are you seen, or able to be seen, by Astrology (reading the night sky)?
- Can you normally see inviable things?
- Can you normally see that ab illusion is there?
- Can you normally see through illusions?
- Have you spoken to the Fates within the last 36 months?
- Do you have any vision based talents at rank 15+? - if so which?
- What aspect is your character?
- What do you DA as?
- What is your PS, MD, AG, WP, MA, EN, Ft, PB, PC,
- What is your Greater (and on what areas), Armour (EN), Armour (Ft), Armour (spell), Armour (DR) and TMR.
- What is your standard (non-counter spell) MR?
- Goals - Become a priest of Ra, heal the sick, help the poor & stray cats, redeem the wicked & make the world a better place.
- Friends, Ra, local stray cats & some guild members.
- Enemies, None yet as too insignificant.
- Prime abilities, healer & solar related spells from celestial college, acolyte to Ra.
Before the first nights game please have
- Ranking done in the standard format in English in; Ariel or Times Roman, and either 12 or 14 pt font.
- Items that you wish to use, signed off by another GM (any will do), that I can read and attempt to understand.
- Have your numbers (when in combat) worked out in advance.
Please note - Lowered specialisation to 1 per rank (from 3). See change log on last page of each doc.
Turning up before 7:00 pm.
Active Party leader and Scribe.
Will be giving out at times for moving the game forward.
People assisting in the enjoyment of the game.
I look forward to seeing you on the night.