Historical Awards Archive
- 1 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 806 WK (3/2006)
- 2 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn 806 WK (2/2006)
- 3 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 806 WK (1/2006)
- 4 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 805WK. (4/2005)
- 5 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 805 WK. (3/2005)
- 6 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn 805 WK. (2/2005)
- 7 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 805 WK. (1/2005)
- 8 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 804 WK (4/2004)
- 9 Guild meeting minutes: - Winter 804 WK (3/2004)
- 10 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 804 WK (1/2004)
- 11 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 803 WK (4/2003)
- 12 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 803 WK (3/2003)
- 13 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn 803 WK (2/2003)
- 14 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 803 WK. (1/2003)
- 15 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 802 WK. (4/2002)
- 16 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 802 WK. (3/2002)
- 17 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn 802 WK (2/2002)
- 18 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 802WK (4/2001)
- 19 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring '801. (3/2001)
- 20 Guild Meeting Minutes: - 1st Frost '80. (2/2001)
- 21 Guild Meeting Minutes: - 1st Fruit 801 WK. (1/2001)
- 22 Guild Meeting Minutes: - 1st Meadow '801 WK. (4/2000)
- 23 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 800 WK (3/2000)
- 24 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 800 WK (2/2000)
- 25 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn Quarter - 1st Fruit 800 WK (2/2000)
- 26 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Meadow 800 WK. (4/1999)
- 27 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring (3/1999)
- 28 Guild Meeting Minutes: - 1st Frost (2/1999)
- 29 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring (3/1999)
- 30 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1999)
- 31 Guild Meeting Minutes: - Meadow WK. (4/1998)
- 32 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (3/1998)
- 33 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (2/1998)
- 34 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1998)
- 35 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (4/1997)
- 36 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (3/1997)
- 37 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (2/1997)
- 38 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1997)
- 39 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (4/1996)
- 40 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (3/1996)
- 41 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1990)
- 42 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (2/1989)
- 43 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (4/1988)
- 44 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (2/1988)
- 45 Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1988)
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 806 WK (3/2006)
- Gerrad - used an illusion to replace a guard in a guardpost so the party could sneak in
- Robinton - for assessing a situation, deciding it was too dangerous, and advising the party to leave.
- Maeve - The party were facing cultists and their allies. Instead of taking time out to solve the various puzzles she said 'Last one in gets resurrected'. The party charged in and won.
- Shoka - Managed to work out where the harpies were.
- Winner - Robinton
- Lizette - During the big fight, took the risk of sacrificing half her brain to perform a resurrection.
- Ithilmor - The party were in an icy tunnel facing some rather dangerous looking foes. While the fighters were sorting themselves out, Ithilmor stepped up and evaded their attacks armed only with a dagger.
- Winner - Lizette
- Theodona - Cuddles, Robinton's English sheepdog companion, was taking an unusual interest in Theodona. When asked why, she said "I'll show you" and changed into a rat form. Cuddles promptly ate her.
- Lizette - She was told specifically that no items from either the PoL or the PoD were to be brought to the Lunar Empire. Against orders, she took in her glowing angelic chain armour which created problems with the local Inquisition. She also said she had Holy Water which resulted in the party being kicked out of the Empire. Also, during the big combat, she threw Keesha out a window after being told to stay put
- Sir Christopher - kept firing off spells while under severe penalties
- Winner - Theodona
- Theodona - for being consumed by Cuddles
- Ono - managed to get a gem stuck in his head that was taking him over. A Sack of Devouring was used to remove it.
- Kishwa - was dragged off and beheaded. Two bursts of dragonflames also hit the head during combat and the body was thrown in a snake pit.
- Everin - summoned an uncontrolled elemental then laid down an agony field. The elemental caught up to him.
- Winner - Theodona
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn 806 WK (2/2006)
- Eric the Dwarf - Stole 5000 horses in order to stop the calvary.
- Sam the Ork - Got a dragon to eat Urealites etc
- Mebh - Stepping up to Gok and taking him out after realising that Gok was posessed.
- Winner - Eric
- Valentine - The party had to protect their Namer (Lizette) so, when assassins leapt on her, Valentine moved to block.
- Winner - Valentine
- Human the Fool - After being hit by a Blackfire, he taunted the enemy into hitting him again, this time with a Whitefire.
- Gok - for lots of different acts
- Neroli - for kicking an avatar on a dare.
- Aqualina - for realising she could have summoned an elemental and dealt with the fight quickly, after the event.
- Theodona - The party knew that there were traps in the hallway but Theodona decided to run through them. The traps went off, triggering the traps on the party behind her that were frozen in place.
- Glass - for being dragged into Limbo
- Brigetta - for letting the guide know she was the one sho cast the Silence spell
- Winner - Gok
- Gok - several times. It was suggested he rank Death
- Kiskwa - During a fight, Kishwa leapt in front of an incoming arrow stream to protect Lizette
- Human the Fool - killed by the aforementioned Whitefire
- Winner - Gok
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 806 WK (1/2006)
- Loxi - A certain person had to be disposed of. Loxi came up with a rather complex plan that worked.
- Winner - No Vote
- Amber - sticking to her word of hellfiring anyone who became possessed by weapons of mass destruction and acting against the party interests
- Ayren - being held in duress vile, against his will, in a boudoir
- Cypriano - looting a god while being attacked by another god
- Gok - going to talk to someone in order to get him to attack Gok in a rage
- Liessa - charging in and sticking Rashak with a pin
- Winner - Gok
- Gok - trying to bring magic to a sword fight, especially when he had cold iron on him.
- Kern - when meeting some important fae, tried to work up a special courtly greeting. He eventually came up with "Hello".
- Robert - The party were in a room and being repeatedly hit by nasty necromantic magic. They all had to answer a riddle to get through the door to safety but, three times, Robert stood there and did nothing even though he knew the answer.
- Amber - Silverfoam received an extra point of MA so Amber proceeded to remove it.
- Winner - Robert
- Rashak was nominated but she wasn't a Guild member. No other nominations were forwarded.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 805WK. (4/2005)
- Vychan - He had a plan so subtle that even Isil'Eth could not understand it. It had to do with swapping Sier's soul around including into an imp.
- Clementine - The party were in a pub in Sanctuary when they were attacked by an assassin. A distraction was required so Ithilmor created moonlight - which caused all the shapechangers in the area to change shape. Clementine had the wit to call out 'Come to the circus' thus avoiding a scene.
- Tussock - Cher wanted a sword but doesn't use one. Somehow Tussok realised that Cher was possessed and stopped Cher from getting it.
- Braegon - Sending everyone else off to certain death as a diversion while creating an escape route.
- Winner - Vychan
- Gavenshill - The party was horribly threatened by some lethal goo and some was falling on the area. He delayed escaping the area effect to use a neutralising agent in the area first.
- Peter Smith - They were in the Dark Circle fighting undead. Victoria was down, bleeding, and being drained. Even though he was being attacked himself, Peter ignored his attacker and managed to drag Victoria clear before being killed. At the moment he cannot be raised until King Sigismund returns.
- Mary M - Stood staunch while holding the Standard of St Jeremiah, and being the target of undead attacks, even though she was quaking in her little hobbit boots.
- Winner - Peter Smith
- Morgan - While Douglas was dealing to Cher’s possession via the party mind link, Morgan offered Cher a thought blocking penny, knowingly getting in the way of fixing the problem.
- Neroli - Is an air mage and spent a lot of time flying on the other air mage’s fly spells. Three times attempted a fancy landing, instead of using featherfall, and three times went ‘splat’, necessitating emergency healing.
- Sam the Ork - After Griselda had lifted the king rat out of the black goop that was possessing it, Sam dispelled the Hands of Earth that were helping to hold it up.
- Hamish - attempted to survive a 3,000ft drop by being wrapped in a hammock while the rest of the party were rapidly flying off.
- Winner - Neroli
- Father Broc - Died while defending a dragon from Rashak’s forces.
- Peter Smith - Died valiantly and heroically, saving Victoria
- Boulder - When the assassin went for him, he leapt through the window and took to the air, taking the halfling assassin with him. The assassin wriggled around and stabbed Boulder, killing him, which cancelled the flight spell. Both of them fell to the ground, killing the assassin as well.
- Ben - Was dragonflamed by the party while being attacked by spiders.
- Winner - Boulder
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 805 WK. (3/2005)
- Mortimer - During an interview with the Goddess of Justice, Mortimer was able to calm her down and change her mind.
- Veor - While in a manor house, the party entered an are that was filled up with holy water mist. Veor froze it.
- Clarissa - During a security audit, she continued her audit up the chimney.
- Winner - Veor
- Dramus - the area the party was in is a mixture of mist and water. Even though it was nasty to him, Dramus charged in to save the party.
- Vychan - A nasty vampire assassin was fighting the party. Vychan stood in front and took the blows so to protect the casters.
- Lizette - Going up against ogres and distracting them.
- Mortimer - persuaded a cat to send Dawn back first.
- Shrub - Took the attentions of Sam the Ork
- Winner - Vychan.
- Morgan - Trying to be fancy in combat and ended up throwing the Dark Sphere item away.
- Rok - While out undercover with Jade, a tough fighter, patted her on the hand and called her ‘puppy’.
- Mortimer - After encountering a trapped portal, he spoke to a trout and convinced it to trigger the trap
- Boulder - The party was sneaking around the battlefield when they were attacked by incoming blackfire. Boulder’s reply was “Is that the best you’ve got?”
- Sam the Ork - walked up a trapped spiral staircase and ended up sliding.
- Winner - Boulder
- An entire party - managed to kill themselves by planning themselves to death.
- Sir Christopher - While in the library of the God of Knowledge, he asked the wrong question and ended up with his brains oozing out his ears.
- Gerald - After hearing the whistle of a falling object, Gerald elected to fly straight up.
- Mortimer - Dying twice after talking to the trout
- Winner - Gerald
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn 805 WK. (2/2005)
- There being no nominations, it was decided to give this to Loxi as well.
- Silverfoam - When the entire group was transported to the 666th level of Hell, and their magic was being stripped off them while demons were attacking, Silverfoam was the last one leaving by Banishment.
- Talon - While in the lowest level of the Dark Tower, the rest of the party were killing their way towards the Dark Lieutenant while he was doing a ritual. Talon, did an end-run around the fight and managed to pour Waters of Gaia on the sacrificial victim, disrupting the ritual, before being killed.
- Winner - Silverfoam
- Dirk - losing his skin they were using for skin changes, when he wasn't wearing it.
- Tussock - having the same plan a second time that didn't work the first time
- Bainbridge - Wandering off down to the next level of the tower and getting pasted.
- Robert - Was interrogating a rabbit with mind magics and managed to scare it so much that it became infected with the local Dark Essense. It became vorpal and attacked him.
- Neroli - Abandoning Bainbridge and Lizette, leaving them to rot in jail.
- Winner - Robert
- Talon - for the aforementioned end-run.
- Kern - Charged towards a keep to fight the defenders - and was whirlwind vortexed at the doorway.
- Winner - Kern
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 805 WK. (1/2005)
- TDP Roberts. There were two opposing items, one of mana, one of anti-mana and they could not be handled.. The requirement was to separate them. TDP came up with the idea of using a net and drag it out.
- Taynel – for solving the portal puzzle, deducing the location of the other portals in the pattern. Also for a clever method of getting around a pit, climbing sideways around the wall.
- Thaeuss/Penni – The party were on the top of a tower wondering where to go next. Those two thought to examine the toes of the gargoyles around the sides and located the tiny gold thread that was the next clue.
- Winner – No vote
- Cayenne – diving into quicksand to save another party member
- Grizelda – wanting to find a trap release by triggering the trap
- Gok – Trying to pick up and move the artifact, and not dying from the draining
- Peter – leaping into a small cupboard, while holding his nose, to rescue a young lady.
- Winner – Cayenne
- Gok – He dragged off the artifact, while it was draining him. Instead of leaving it there, he then put it back where he found it.
- Eric – They were encountering a large dragon that was sunning itself. Just in case something went wrong a bolthole tunnel was constructed, lined with soap stone, supposedly so that people could slide through. Eric decided to try it anyway .. and bounced all the way down the slope bouncing through the corners –and was very battered, bruised, and broken at the other end
- Cayenne – The party were going to an oracle to find out the nature of a Doom. When the oracle said “I can give you your own Dooms”, the entire party said “Yes!”
- Clarissa – Ordered the party necromancer to cast Warp Wood on tone walls, and wondered why nothing happened. Also managed to get stuck on a ledge and had to yell for help – while the party were trying to be discrete.
- Winner – Clarissa
- Gerald – He was being attacked by two flappy skin things. He went into close, and could not get out.
- Mordred – Was alone among undead and fought on to the bitter end.
- Gok – After being nearly drained by the artifact, he was hit by a TK rage/ That killed him.
- Winner - Mordred
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 804 WK (4/2004)
- Axis – After realising that the magic item would turn into a succubis he tied the Book of Thoth to the item then sent it back to the Guild in an iron coffin
- Angel – used 1000 skyrockets to power a ship. There was a ship strength spell running
- Korash – Feigned unconscousness then leapt up to kill the bad guy
- Flamis – Using a fire arc to move the party to a more strategic location
- Winner – Axis
- Flamis – charging in against the big bad creature
- Tussock – A bunch of weapons were in a very dangerous room. Tussock was lowered in on a rope to fish them out.
- Gareck – Was three foot away from a wolverine, charged in, impacting and killing it.in one hit.
- Winner – Gareck
- Hamish – Faith mugged a guard and Hamish stayed around to watch. Moral. Never stay at a crime scene
- Tom – hesitating when asked for a name
- Lt Mordrin – The party were talking to the goblin fae when they opened fire. Instead of closing she tried to cross 600 yards of open ground.
- Father Broc – The party were under attack by enchanted insect creatures. Broc used a large spear to attempt to kill one, that was on him.
- Tom – Fired a lightning bolt through an illusionary wall. The bolt then proceeded to bounce around the party.
- Winner – Tom
- Gerald – Attacked by skin golems that coated him with poison gas
- Millizant – Was in the Middlemarches in the slow portal. Hellfire elemental and undead attacked knocking Millizant off the path into the swamp.
- Radon – was pushed into death for a short time.
- Winner – No vote
Guild meeting minutes: - Winter 804 WK (3/2004)
- No nominations received
- Jhiselle. Was captured by vampires. She wandered off then went back to visit them.
- Mario - This was his first adventure. He went into an encounter with bones flying about and took two spec grevs to shield Human while he cast.
- Peter – He charged into a mass of trolls and survived
- Theodona – She saw two party members into trouble and went in to help. She received a crushed pelvis
- Winner – Mario
- Adien/Kevin – Stopped to waste time with a demon who was selling magical weapons
- Drum. – The party reached a destroyed elven city. There was an illusionary ball with revenants etc. Drum decided to dance and talk to the undead. He got cursed
- Starflower – There was a ruined city and a circle of dryads doing a circle of wrath. She cast a Mindspeak
- Veor – The nixies created a geyser and Veor turned it into ice. This resulted in the party being pelted with lumps of ice.
- Maeb. She was in a high mana zone, summoned a wind. She managed to
offend it and lost all her gear.
- Serendipity – She was trying to learn to be a cat so she changed into a cat in front of a male cat.
- Motley – For nominating Serendipity who plans to be a master assassin. Also for casting random magics in battle
- Winner – Motley
- No nominations.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 804 WK (1/2004)
- No nominations.
- Ti'Hee - During the epic battle, he tried to charge with the cart to rescue the rest of the party.
- Aurora - For checking an illusion room.
- Sir Christopher - When trying to catch some kidnappers, he turned a wall into a thousand pounds of swamp gas which exploded.
- Thorn - When asked if Sir Christopher could blow everything up, said yes.
- Adam - Charged the demon, Duke of Dragons, with a barrel containing Holy Water, delivering it into the dragon's maw.
- Winner Adam.
- Amber - was kidnapped by a vampire and used as a hostage
- Bainbridge - taking the cover of a sun powered golem
- Lizette - When a big posse of Church Knights arrived at an occupied village, she attempted to seduce the Michaelines.
- Aqualina - for improper disposal of explosive dust
- Rodrigo - He asked a holy man if he had anything of value. He did, under a warded piece of earth. Even after being told it was bad, he tried to remove it.
- Ti'Hee. - Stampeded the party's cart into an incoming cart nearly taking out half the party
- Winner Lizette
- Eltain - He was turned into a mouse and put into a box. During transportation, the Wings dropped off and the party plummetted. Eltain survived the impact but was squashed by the weight of the large warhorse that had also been 'moused' and had not survived the fall.
- Ti'Hee - During a battle with chaos creatures, he went to retrieve a large magical spear. As he grabbed it he was shot full of arrows.
- Winner Eltain.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 803 WK (4/2003)
- Pent - The party were trying to sneak in disguised as guards and prisoners. He created a wolly mammoth as a distraction.
- Mortimer - Came up with a very complex plan to get out of an inescapable plane, involving a masked ball and roleplaying.
- Winner - Pent
- Clarissa - Four angels turned up. She tried to hold them off.
- Lizette - Ambushed by people in sewers. Even though she couldn’t fight, she did her best to keep people going by administering potions and using her sap.
- Eltain - Jumped in front of the church knights and said ‘Stand and Deliver’. Also tried to protect Clarissa even though he was very near death.
- Winner - Lizette
- Kit/Sir Christopher - He turned people into fish, but didn’t tell them it would wear off.
- Dramus - They had a big fight with the religious zealots to get an artifact. They got it, but Dramus left it somewhere where it could be stolen. It was.
- Lizette - Speculated the odds of poking out Seir’s eyes - while he was in earshot.
- Braegon. Was using his tunnelling thing and forgot it wasn’t very nice to air mages, causing them continuous pain.
- Michael - For saving the bard.
- Dalran - As a historical precedent. Note, he has changed his name to Rok.
- Gok - grabbing an undivinated sword.
- Winner - Lizette.
- Lizette - For being ashed by Seir then resurrected.
- Clarissa - She was at Ground Zero of a falling star but was stunned and couldn’t dodge.
- Vivian - This time four angels of Raphael turned up and this time he didn’t get away (he had faced one on a previous mission)
- Winner - Clarissa.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 803 WK (3/2003)
- Wordsmith - The party were in a crystal cave containing crystal plants and animals etc, that were sharp enough to cause severe injury. Flying was the only viable option but visibility was limited to 50ft because of glare. Wordsmith was also to fly slowly so he left markers for the others to navigate safely.
- Adam Vychan Jones - For standing in front of Flamis to protect her from the incoming missile fire while she prepared Dragonflames.
- Winner - Wordsmith
- Adam Vychan Jones - for continuing to protect Flamis from the rain of arrows even though he was facing certain death.
- Sam - the party were camping in an area full of undead that were trying to eat them by laying traps around the campsite etc. Every morning Sam went out first.
- Silverfoam - while badly wounded, he refuses to drink a healing potion until it has 'aired' a bit. Instead he charged into combat, then drank it.
- Saute - went straight ahead to whallop a Mind Mage who was casting TK Rages.
- Winner - Silverfoam
- Brightflare - dragonflaming a party member, encouraging a fire elemental that nearly drowned many of the party - While fighting a demon, Gok was engaging it by throwing pillows at it, Morgan was standing firm, and Brightflare was flying above carpetbombing the area with dragonsblood. As well as damaging the demon, he took out Morgan's armour, another party member, and dissolved the floor they were standing on.
- Lady Summers - An invitation was received from the Thieves Guild basically 'Come with us' - signed 'The Bad Guys'. She went anyway, by herself, and was controlled.
- Silverfoam - While the party were storming a tower, Silverfoam's idea of carefully scouting was to fly over the top - he was attacked by an air elemental - and had no fatigue left at the time.
- Retsum - while the party were staying on the undead plain. There was an unusual number of undead out there and, even though there was a sign saying 'Don't open the door' Retsum opened the door and went out anyway.
- Winner - (by lots) Brightflare.
- Silverfoam - being ripped apart by the air elemental. He spent the two rounds before his inevitable death raising everyone else's moral. (Cheer up - it's not happening to you)
- Jhiselle - was firebombed by Brightflare. Since she is pacted to Sier, Brightflare is now a thief magnet.
- Winner (by an overwhelming majority) Silverfoam
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn 803 WK (2/2003)
- Isil Eth - While fighting a ten headed wyvern flesh golem, she used a spell to turn it into a wooden boat
- Winner - Isil Eth (a huge majority over No Vote)
- Boulder - for standing in front of the wyvern and taking what it dished out
- Tom - volunteering to be tortured for eight hours so an important potion could be made.
- Anathea - Was in there trying to affect the wyvern
- Stardreamer - A sixty foot basalisk had dived into the earth and was heading towards the petrified statue of the daughter the party was trying to save. Stardreamer hurled himself down the hill to protect the statue. He did, by letting it fall on him.
- Kit - Stood the twelve pulses required to fight the opposition while the rest of the party were unconscious
- Tussock - After the party leader fell down a bottomless pit, Tussock dived in after.
- Amelio - During a combat, he went in and offered appetisers
- Winner - Tussock
- Phaeton - For attempting to heal someone else when he was suffering from the same poison.
- Brightflare - When the party was told to surrender, Brightflare, as
Military Scientist, agreed. As the rest of the party dropped their weapons, he then flew up and started casting Dragonflames
- Tussock - A book was translated and found to be a demonic text which curses the reader into being a worshipper of the demon. Tussock read it anyway.
- Tussock - The realm the party was in had a Hero who was really annoyed with the party. Tussock contacted her messenger spirit and basically invited her to come and get them.
- Rek - He was death cursed to die in 24 hours. So he decided to hold a wake and drank himself to death.
- Human the Fool - While attacking a church he died on the first stroke even though he's immune to most things except fire, acid, and holy water. The gargoyles were throwing holy roof tiles.
- Winner - Human
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 803 WK. (1/2003)
- Armaud - he nearly doubled the initial payment to the party for less than 24 hours work.
- Motley - he said that there seemed to be something going around the villages. The party scoffed but later discovered there was such a pattern
- Mary M - The party was offplane and were on an ethership. Mary M was able to obtain parts to fix it.
- Winner - Armaud
- Hagan - for taking on a Hellhound. He jumpred on it's tail to distract it.
- Van de Hand - For being brave and getting stuck in, even with certain death.
- Princess Carriane - Telling a drill sergeant 'What would you do if I do this?'
- Tom - volunteering to be the ritual sacrifice.
- Starflower - Attempting to grab a sentient sword which was dealing out megadamage
- Winner - Tom
- Christopher - Being attacked by a wall - with a stone troll in it.
- Robert McLeod - The party had encountered a metal shuttle which was in the sun for a week with dead crew inside, hence there was a very foul smell inside. Robert volunteered to take a hypnotism from the Mind Mage in order to clean out the ship. Twenty four hours later he was still playing with the body parts.
- Borgoff - Silverfoam had already divinated a faerie stone and vanished. When the party found the next one, Borgoff sat down to divinate.
- Sooty - Party were in a pitch battle in the desert. Sooty let off a Bound Fire and was blinded because of his infravision. He still charged into battle, failed to see the pit, fell in and died.
- Tom - The party encountered a place covered in a killing fog and 'patrolled' by razor ice storms. Tom summoned storm and spent the next two hours being chased.
- Dramus - Decided to rebuild the town council chambers and got Seir to summon a maniac binder and a flock of imps. After ensuring that the council chamber was totally safe (the binder wanted to add all sorts of lethal traps and had to be continually told not to) someone walked in and blew the place up.
- Christopher - The party went to negotiate with the faeries. Christopher gets them all to go in with high level invisibilities on.
- Winner - Christopher for the wall by an overwhelming majority.
- Tom - for the afore mentioned self sacrifice
- Motley - Attacked by nightmares. All the people with pacted items were mazed.
- Sooty - He had been blinded and fell into the tunnel that the enemy earth mage had dropped into and was impaled by his twin swords. Since Sooty was also immolated, the earth mage kept hacking at him until the fire went out.
- Winner by lots - Sooty.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 802 WK. (4/2002)
- Wordsmith - After the party had figured out that they could do spells that they couldn’t do before, he managed to cobble together a Namer ritual to create a prince.
- Dirk - The Ice Queen didn’t like the party and declared them as exiles. So Dirk started sending rebuttal messages with hypnotisms. Finally he got the cities to believe they were at war with one another. Also the City of Gold was told to supply the dwarves with as much gold and equipment as they could carry.
Sheminah - Makes ice to grind through rock.
- Sam - Entered a tournament. He’s an orc pacifistic earth mage and subdued his opponent by standing on his foot.
- Winner - Dirk
- Olga - During the wedding, the Queen objected and threw a bolt down the asle. Olga dived heroically in front of the bolt and just missed.
- Serien - An assassin had destabilised the military structure in town. Serien was keeping the orcs busy while the party recovered behind a wall.
- Scorpion - A dragon was breathing on the party so they used invested fireflights to fly out. Scorpion was dropped by Brightflare onto the dragon so Scorpion tried to feed it something nasty.
Vychan - Same fight, rammed the dragon on fireflight and survived.
- Clementine - She was blinded by spells with three fighters charging.. She charged in anyway, through a magical wall, and into melee.
- Amelia - still trying to fight even with limbs destroyed.
- Winner - Olga
- Dirk - The party were trying arrange a truce with a dragon but Dirk wouldn’t stop fighting. He ended up being exiled.
- Kern - He ordered an earth elemental to kill the earth mage, so it went for the one in the party.
- Viola - taking her children on adventure where they’d be ‘safe’.
- Vychan - Being short with instructions to Earth Elementals
- Angelica - The party were waiting for the dragon to emerge. Angelica got bored and decided to investigate the cave without telling anyone. She got caught in a ward.
- Winner - Kern by a huge majority
- Garrick - Still being attacked by a phantasm after truce declared
- Winner - No vote by a landslide
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 802 WK. (3/2002)
- Armaud - for teaching a party the correct way of adventuring
- Winner - Armaud
- Dirk and Garok. Some spiders had run off with the party employer so these two volunteered to be thrown after them to get him.
- Bainbridge - The party needed a lost prophesy, but the only entities that had it were some repugnant undead who wanted several 'favours'. So Bainbridge went and did those 'favours' to further the mission. Also took on missile fire to protect the party.
- Sarah - The party were trapped and Sarah agreed to take part in an 'arcane ritual' to save them.
- Jade - rushed in and got hacked up by dwarves.
- Winner - Bainbridge
- Human the Fool - decided to be noble and share the suffering - without a hypnotism.
- Winner - Human
- No nominations
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn 802 WK (2/2002)
- An entire party that went into a necromantic ziggurat on While Lotus Day.
- Dramus - reading the pages of a book that had trapped other party members in order to rescue them.
- Winner - No Vote.
- Hamish - Came up with the idea of catching a griffon using a net and an
- Braegan - getting the party of the area of attacking undead by using a Tunnelling.
- Tussock - encountered a piece of rock and figured out how to manipulate it correctly.
- Sven - Wisely decided not to go with the party when they went hunting ghouls.
- Winner - No vote
- Mabh - The party were facing a cart that shot out stuff. Mabh received an internal organ that summoned imps - and got rid of it.
- Gok - Cain made a quick ash area which could be useful to someone. Gok decided to get some of the ash by flying over the area and scraping some off. Decided to do one more pass and smacked into the area.
- Viola - The party were investigating a vampire. A trap was set off which blew up the castle and the vampire flew out. Everyone fled except Viola.
- Winner - Gok.
- Gok - When he was jumped at by a dire wolf, he struck it with a blessed glaive - and the wolf went into frenzy.
- Cyon - Got salamied by a magical barrier
- Calavan & Remellion - Was turned into greater undead and were killed by the rescue party.
- Winner - Calavan and Remellion.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Summer 802WK (4/2001)
- Barth Wader - The party were creeping around the place and encountered a necrosis ward. Not having any means of disabling it, Barth charged in and took the effects.
- Albion - The party had discovered an evil temple and detected the minds of Greater Undead inside. A small hole was created in the wall and Albion went through, by himself, in the dark, through the wards, to scout.
- Faith - The mummies in the temple were attacking and Faith went head to head with one, with little hope of surviving, in order to keep it occupied while the party figured out how to kill it.
- Winner - Faith.
- Tussock - They had 100 odd girls in their care, they were in hell, and there was no way out. Tussock managed to fast talk a demon to help them.
- Armaud - The party needed to stop a boat so Armaud used a Wall of Bones.
- Winner - Tussock
- Armaud - After the party (save Armaud who was hiding in the hold) was captured in the boat. Armaud summoned Sallis, a demon, and told him about the 100 virgins they were looking after. Sallis went off to look after them but Armand didn't ask him to rescue the others.
- Clementine - The negotiations with the dragon had broken down and the dragon had attacked the party. They had escaped through a portal but the party employer was near death. Clementine had earlier refused the offer of putting a trollskin on the employer so when they came out of the portal, in mid air, the employer fell to the ground and was killed.
- Gok - for pestering a dragon.
- Faith - The virgins were trapped in hell with Sallis. The way through to his summer palace was through a door. Faith went straight through without checking first.
- Tussock - She was determined to destroy this large boulder that she was sure the treasure was behind. When they finally did it, they were attacked by the mummies behind it.
- Clementine - The party were fighting a noble that was wearing very good armour. Clementine used an item to incinerate him, the area, and the armour that another party member wanted.
- Albion - If a demon says "I've got someone who wants to talk to you", don't say yes.
- Winner - Armaud
- Braven - While crossing a lake, a monster took her in two bites
- Faith - Hacked and beaten to death.
- Winner - No vote
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring '801. (3/2001)
- Michael & Annook - for standing toe to toe with a demon, the Mighty Duke
- Winner: Michael and Anook
- Thaeuss - Earlier, the party had defeated a gelatenous cube and had bound & shrunk it for later use. Later on, they discovered a necromancer with twenty zombies. Thaeuss decided to enlarge the dead cube and use it for a shield. So the necromancer animated it.
- Michael - The party were with a crusade of Michaeline Knights to assault a tower. When Michal told them that the party were skilled at hand to hand combat, the party ended up at the front of the assault force.
- Dramus - He did a 'Call Master' in order to gain information. Once he had finished he told it to 'run along' instead of dismissing it. So it did - all over Sanctuary.
- Grendel - The party were attacked by a water elemental and Grendel, having the only magical weapon, attacked it with his javelin of shocking. The discharge zapped the rest of the party.
- Kryan - He did a Flash of Light which meant Dramus could not perform the instruction he was given. So Dramus did a Hand of Force instead which collected a party member and things went downhill from there.
- Shoka - The party had split themselves up with Adam, Shoka, and Darian currently at the Guild. They needed to return to the Eastwood Marches in a hurry so Shoka asked his god for rapid transportation. However, he didn't tell Adam not to resist so, Darian and Shoka were the only two transported. So Shoka asked another favour and Darian found himself in mid ocean.
- Viola - She was pacted to a demon but didn't realise it would be harmful to her to go inside a Temple dedicated to the Powers of Light.
- Winner - Viola
- Isabeth - stealing an idea and realising that the sagas were right. You could get the inhabitants of a stronghold drunk so that you can get what you want.
- Martin - The party were attempting to defeat a troll but the troll was immune to their attacks as his heart was hidden in a secret place. So Martin came up with a plan to find the heart. They'd tell the local spirits, which hated the troll, that they knew where the heart was and were going to destroy it. The spirits blabbed to the troll's guardian spirit who told the troll. So the troll rushed towards the hiding place to retrieve the heart, with the party following. The party got to the heart first.
- Bonnie - She had somehow managed to screw up the ritual of animating a golem and had put a wandering spirit in it. So the spirit offered to do her a favour. She sent it off to kill the sahuagin baron in his complex.
- Clarissa - A large portion of the party were captured by Sanctuary guards. Clarissa managed to bribe a guard to put them in the cell that was most appropriate to escape from.
- An entire party for coming up with rather novel uses for Water College spells in order to raise a rather large boat.
- Winner - Martin
Guild Meeting Minutes: - 1st Frost '80. (2/2001)
- Lucious - The party found some chests that were magically trapped, warded,
or cursed. The condition was that the chests could only be opened by the hand of the person who set the ward. While the party were discussing what to do, Lucius, without telling them, tried opening it with telekinesis. The trap went off, summoning a succubus.
- Hammer - There were some fossegrim frozen in cubes who were going to be
automatically thawed sometime in the future. Fossegrim have a habit of charming people and eating them. Hammer decided to bring all the cubes along with him.
- Andarial - For some reason he broke a broom and started poking a rescued ally. The ally was so irritated that he did not give the party the intended reward.
- Kylan - The party were investigating the lair of an evil necromancer who
had a really bad reputation. There were some books in there that he couldn't resist opening. He is now a necromancer.
- Gok - For basically being Gok. He interrogated someone while wearing dark
wings and a charismatic aura. He also put a Ring of Darkness around a party member and his opponent blocking the rest of the party from assisting.
- Winner - Gok
- Brundar - He was trying to get a permanent death curse removed so he lay
down on an altar and allowed strange things to be done. He also fought on while knowing he had the curse.
- Aurora - Skeletons wielding large silver scimitars attacked the party and
Aurora, even though she was inexperienced, charged in to do battle.
- Thaeuss - They tried to sneak into a gnoll stronghold but had to attack.
Him and Faith took on two if them by themselves.
- Valery - After the succubus was summoned, Valery raced after it armed with
only a book. She found her in a cellar doing a summoning ritual and tried to stop her by whacking her with the book. Fortunately it was the Book of Thoth.
- Dura and Anook - for taking on some hellhounds.
- Andarial - A door was warded and Andarial decided to set it off. The party
did have a resurrection item.
- Winner - Valery
Valery - They were in a fight and couldn't see where the Mind Mage was because of obscurement. Valery used her bat familiar, who she always knew what direction it was, to get behind the mage then Valery aimed her arrow in the direction of the bat.
- Sven - for persuading a water elemental and persuaded it to be banished,
thus avoiding combat.
- Faith - Not standing between Valery's glaive and the enemy.
- Hagan - who came up with the 'Beast in the Box' plan to hide them from the enemy in plain sight.
- Lucius - After fighting some mercenaries, Valery had a broken arm. The mercenaries had changed sides and sone of them gave her a potion that fixed the arm but left her dopey. Lucius used a Waters of Healing to remove that problem.
- Anook - The party were dealing to a very paranoid necromancer who had left
losts of traps. Anook used an ice construction to mow through them. He later used ice to shatter a steel band that was around the neck of a captive.
- Loxi - for solving lots of puzzles.
- Thaeuss - After Brundar was freed, Thaeuss used Shaping Earth to break the
- Winner - Anook
- Andarial - for setting off trap and dying in the process.
- Winner was Andarial over No vote by a slim margin.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - 1st Fruit 801 WK. (1/2001)
- Braegon - While travelling in the desert they spotted some scouts and Braegon, as party leader, decided not to take them out. They were then attacked by a very large force.
- Vychan - he has the ability to summon an earth elemental and put it in his armour. However, if he leaves the ground, the elemental is released. While they were hiding out in a building with a runeportal nearby, a bird thing flew overhead and Vychan decided to go get it. That left an uncontrolled earth elemental in the area that proceeded to lay waste to everything around.
- Drum - Thorn has a collapsable fortress which can keep the party safe. Drum decided to sleep outside and was attacked by vampires.
- Brightflare - While in a fungal forest, where the air was full of flammable spores, Brightflare used a self immolate.
- Basalic - tested a suspicious Wall of Stone by stepping on it.
- Winner - Vychan
- Basalic - for tunnelling out the base of the tower where the harpies were and causing it to fall over.
- Ithilmor - The party were fighting a demon in a convent. Males in this convent are repeatedly attacked by magical fire at night. The demon was lured in the area and Ithilmor used a device to turn day into night.
- Winner - Ithilmor
- Adam/Silverfoam/Keisha/Grendal - for arranging not to be a 'fully functioning male' before the fight in the convent.
- Anathea - She was on a flying door, loaded down with several gallons of holy water. The door was set on a rapid collision course with the demon Cain and Anathea kept the door on course despite being attacked by a succubus.
- Winner - Anathea
- Anathea - After crashing into Cain she was hauled out by a fellow adventurer. She had a trollskin on but was very badly damaged. She was picked up and flown towards the waiting healers. Unfortunately the flier wasn't very skilled and ended up crashing into a nearby tree. It was then that the trollskin wore off.
- Amand - The party were ambushed by goblins and Amand slowed them down by acting as a wall between them and the rest of the party.
- Winner - Anathea
Guild Meeting Minutes: - 1st Meadow '801 WK. (4/2000)
- Jacinthe - Volunteered to spy on the movements of zomblies in Cottingley. Returned slightly altered but intact with the discovery that there was a hostile wiccan present.
- Sir Christopher - while the party was being attacked by demons and assorted imps, Sir Christopher stood in the room and challenged the toughest demon to a personal duel.
- Hagan - while Sir Christopher is fighting the demon, Hagan decided to charge in from behind to help.
- Winner - No vote
- Brunder - when the party had to collect herbs he made a 'pot golem' to keep the herbs in so the party didn't have to carry them all.
- Isileth - The party had to be ferried across the river Styx one at a time by Charon. Before Hargan's turn, Isileith said something to him and, on the trip over, Hargan continually refused to take over the oars of the boat every time Charon offered.
- Jacinthe - After the 63rd backfire in a high mana zone, told the rest of the party not to cast any more spells without explicit permission.
- Winner - Brunder
- Serra Angelus - While exploring the cellar of Caer Percivel, Sara found three beer barrels and rushed over to have a look, and was promptly attacked by giant spiders. To make it worse, the contents of the barrels were spoiled.
- Chris - They were in the abode of a paranoid shaper where everything was trapped and warded. To keep the doors opened, he had to sing continuously. However he saw an interesting book and went to get it. Since he stopped singing all the doors slammed shut and he discovered the book was warded with whitefire.
- Brightflare - The party were in flight hovering above a monastery that was surrounded by explosive spore plants. They were after some ships which were sailing away. So Brightflare decided to get more speed out of the wings by 'mist skimming' low to the ground. However he was self-immolated at the time. All the spores exploded.
- Jasmine and Dur - They were windwalking inside a closed room and opened a bag. The bag contained a hurricane that nearly blew them apart.
- Keesha - The party were in Hades and were told not to eat or drink otherwise they would be bound to the plane. However Keesha experimented in binding the ground and part of him died and entered the spirit world. When the party tried to leave Keesha discovered he didn't want to go. He took another step away and his head exploded.
- Loxi - They found the bear they were looking for and discovered it was a
were bear. Loxi decided to wake it up and ended up being rolled on and ripped to shreds.
- Winner - Jasmine and Dur
- No nominations were received hence no award.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring 800 WK (3/2000)
- Turf - The party encountered a desecrated Church of Chantris and encountered what they initially thought was a drow Turf boldly leapt forward and discovered it was an undead lich. So he engaged it to tie it up. In another encounter, he moved to block damage heading towards Father Rowan.
- Reck - They encountered a hideous troll creature that reflected damage. Reck used a dragonflames which did damage and bounced back.
- Anooke - He leapt on to a half demon dog which carried him off. When next time the creature was encountered, he still leapt on it to hold it down.
- Winner - Anooke
- Brightflare - The party encountered a troll beast that was guarding a chest of money. They failed in their initial attack so, when the money was loaded on board a ship, Brightflare suggested sneaking on board and carrying the money off.
- T.D.P. - While the party were attacked by a bunch of orcs, led by a troll, TDP slept the troll and the orcs surrendered.
- Ithilmor - After the party hosed down a bunch of githyanki, the house founder issued a challenge to the party. So Turf was tanked up with spells/potions etc then the party discovered that the house founder was a death knight and if he lost, the whole house would attack. Turf did win but Ithilmor released an Enjoyable Ending on the crowd.
- Sven - The portal that the party found in the Dark Circle was on top of a hill and the undead were advancing up the hill. Sven cast a Saturated Earth spell, causing a mud slide which washed the undead away. In another incident, since the party had a captured Earth Mage, he suggested they use him to create an Earth Elemental and attack the underwater sahuagin base from underneath.
- Lady Kathleen - While the party was in a dungeon, she was using one hand to spell cast and the other one to sip tea.
- Kern - Lady Kathleen had been coerced to go underground to meet with the spiders. Kern used an Earth Elemental to make a shortcut.
- Winner - Ithilmor
- Killramadram (Drum) - Two out of three times, he had his head removed.
- Maevre - coercing the local wind to knock over several orcs by daring it (maybe this should have been smartest)
- Winner - Killramadram
- Basalic - While in a place where anything you thought of would happen, he wondered what an object was and concluded it was nothing important. It was a cube of darkness and took his hand off.
- Killramadram - When Father Rowan said that the party was suffering from an affliction, Drum started calling out 'Unclean!'
- Winner - Basalic
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Winter 800 WK (2/2000)
- Starflower - telling an Immortal that she can cast telepathy and hence read
- Morden - assembling an extra large grenado and attempting to use it but having no skill in grenado.
- Aqualina - wanting to shelter in the lee side of the Alusian continent
- Aqualina - casting Mage Current but forgetting how wide it was and nearly moving half of Seagate Harbour.
- Winner - Aqualina
- Tussock - charged into a Greater Summoner and a demon, through the summoning triangle.
- Hargan - challenging a polar bear to unarmed single combat
- Turf - bravely turning back to rescue Kern and Bleyse past overwhelming
- Tyro - After a vampire nearly took out the hero, a half-god, Tyro went in to have a go.
- Sir Christopher - leading a contingent to take out the cloaking device on
the other ship.
- Winner (by a large majority) - Turf
- Kern - crashing into objects while flying - including the wall of the healer's quarters
- Pent - while fighting a snowman, Pent was sucked inside it and was killed with it.
- Winner - Pent
- Glynn - The party needed to make a carved sphinx cry so Glynn told it about Scratch's love life. Also the party were being attacked by a creature that was melding into the ice. Glynn suggested separating it from the ice.
- Maevre - The party reached a Gabrielite monastery inside the Dark Circle. The monks inside thought that the party were vampires until Maevre requested some Holy water to drink.
- Tyro - suggesting that the best way for the ‘mice' adventurerers to get on board the Destinian ships was in a sack of grain.
- Turf - rescued Silkin from negotiating with a succubus
- Winner - Maevre
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Autumn Quarter - 1st Fruit 800 WK (2/2000)
- Tukembe - The party were in the Dark Circle with a special candle dedicated to Sammeal that nullified the effects of the Circle in a 3 mile radius. They were attacked by a skeletal knight on an undead wolf who, after the battle, leapt into the river with the candle and the body of one of the party. Even though he had little chance, Tukembe leapt after the knight and had a go at defeating him.
- Ameranth. A flying Darksphere needed to be taken out so Ameranth was chasing after it, armed with a 3' long controlling prong, while being flown by Eidelon.
- Glynn. Some of the party members had been stoned by a cockatrice. A cockatrice feather was required to un-stone them. Glynn bravely plucked the feather, risking stoning himself.
- Winner - Tukembe
- Johannus - The party was temporary part of a chaos army offplane, and they had wyvern mounts. His wyvern was hungry so he plucked some grass and offered it. The wyvern took his arm off.
- Callas - She turned herself in a tree while the party was in an evil forest.
- Phaeton - For admitting he could raise the dead.
- Brigetta - Hitting an revenant with a hand axe.
- Douglas - For goading the revenant and making it angry enough to bypass the protection circle.
- Winner - Johannus
- Dallath - During the fight with the skeletal knight, he tried to attack with a silvered estoc. He was swiftly drained.
- Hope - She was dragged off, leaving an arm behind, and nearly converted into a plant person.
- Tixie - He was trampled by the skeletal knight but was saved from death by Dallath giving him a Trollskin. The knight then picked up Tixie, drained him, then carried him into the river where he was drowned and beaten against the rapids.
- Tom - Same fight. Tom was behind a Wall of Thorns which was neutralised by the knight. The wolf leapt on him, bit him then tossed him around. Basically he bacame an undead wolf's chew toy.
- Half a party was killed in an explosion when an object was DAed.
- Winner - Tixie
- Ug Bash - The party needed to sneak into the inner sanctum of a religious place. A darksphere was used to cut a hole in the wall but a plug of wood, that was painted to match the stonework had already been prepared to hide the hole until the party were ready to use it. Also a poster had been created using Ink of Forgetfulness that detailed what the party did and was signed by them, which was left at the scene but, for the next eight hours, anyone who read the poster would forget that they had read it.
- Amber - Using a series of Shell of Silences doan a corridor to conceal the party's approach. The technique was called the Caterpillar of Silence.
- Kryan - Using the illusionary sound of bagpipes so that the party would not be enchanted by faerie music
- Fizzgig - Using an excuse to convince a group of trolls to line up for a snap inspection. The line was in the line of fire for a missile launcher.
- Winner - A tie between Fizzgig and Ug Bash
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Meadow 800 WK. (4/1999)
- Clementine/Christopher - for charging in and taking on King Carlos and a demon, even though it looked like they were outclassed.
- Kilroy - The party were up against nasty creatures that ‘un-named' i.e. reduced Named entities to less than nothing. Kilroy and Ghengis charged into the attack. (It was pointed out that Ghengis does that sort of thing on a regular basis).
- Sebastian - The party was trying to kill a demonspawn and Sebastian had surrounded it with a Ring of Light. The demonspawn died but the demon king Asmode turned up to resurrect it. Even though Sebastian was Dark Aspected, he charged through the Ring, and took damage, in order to stop this from happening.
- Winner - Sebastian
- Everin - The party were in the castle of a very nasty avatar and most of the party had been turned into Undead. Everin decided to do an Ask the Dead, which attracted the attention of the Avatar.
- Kilroy - The party were on a Calimar dominated plane where elves had been outlawed. During a fight, Kilroy cast a Darkness, which had a radius of half a mile, which brough them to the attention of every enemy force in the vicinity.
- Dalran (I am not a loony) - He used an item that drives opponents insane then tried to communicate with them using Speak to Enchanted. He was driven insane.
- Anathea - Sebastian was badly injured and needed a Healing Potion. Anathea fed him a Restorative instead. (Ouch - that gotta hurt).
- Anathea - The rest of the party had been arrested and Anathea was asked to vouch that they were not demons. Anathea's response was "No. Not when I last saw them."
- Winner - Anathea for the restorative.
- Callen - solving a puzzle that was the key to interplaner travel and managing to do it without being bitten by the guardian dragons.
- Jaundice - When fighting a kraken, threw a Potion of Joy down the creature's throat. The kraken died of ecstasy.
- Turf - The party had succeeded in getting rid of the nasty people attacking the Calimar. As the Calimar prepared to thank the party, Turf managed to circumvent the compromise of the party's principles by slaying the Calimar.
- Glynn - Before the party was transported into a small Cold Iron cage by a demon, he had arranged for some members of the party to be in Gaseous Form so that they could escape.
- Winner Glynn.
- Starflower - The party had encountered the assassin demon, Garp, who offered to transport the party where they wanted. Starflower wanted to take a message to the party employer. On route, she was killed and resurrected.
- Starflower - Killing herself to remove a death curse.
- Winner - No vote
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring (3/1999)
- Winner Clementine
- Winner Arwen
- Winner Loxi
- Winner Arwen
Guild Meeting Minutes: - 1st Frost (2/1999)
- Sabbath - The party were fighting deadly trolls. When the call went out to "Go get it". Sabbath was the first one in regardless of the risk.
- Winner: No vote
- Corel - The party were on the plane of Pandemonium where the air was always in motion and was full of souls. This caused major problems with Air magics. On this plane, the party were battling Set. Corel was blasting him with lightning bolts but decided to switch to Whirlwind Vortex. The resulting, out of control, vortex expanded rapidly over the battlefield. Fortunately only one party member was engulfed.
- Sasha - For inviting a demon, known for messing up weddings, to her wedding.
- Torrenson - He insisted on bringing his horse on adventure, even after finding out it was fated to kill Pierre. The horse resulted in Pierre dying - twice.
- Delah - The party were using a special crown to determine whether or not a demon was lying. She told the demon it was being used.
- Dekenby - Stole a parrot from the Guild aviary, replaced it with a duplicate, then turned it back to the Greater Summoner it once was in order to summon a demon.
- Corel - volunteering to be a guard for a harem.
- Winner: Sasha
- Brigetta. The party were about to attack squid creatures which had been thought to have destroyed the inhabitants of the plane. Brigetta thought of using a ritual and discovered the squids had actually transplanted the inhabitants to another plane to save them.
- Winner: No vote
- Pierre - The trolls snuck around behind the party, threw burning naptha at them, then threw other objects at then including the horses's head which struck Pierre.
- Torrenson - The party were in a snowbound village and it was deadly cold outside. Upon the death of the horse, Torrenson insisted on going out to the snow on a quest to find the body. While out there he died and his spirit became a revenant with an unfulfilled quest. The party had to go and rescue him.
- Winner: Pierre
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Spring (3/1999)
- Winner Clementine
- Winner Arwen
- Winner Loxi
- Winner Arwen
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1999)
- Eltain - After a fight with a high priest of a death cult, he picked up the priest's magical blessed sword. The resulting explosion threw him out of the room and over the balcony.
- Lath - Since pork was on the menu, she requested a disguise illusion as a pig so that she could stage a protest. However, the customers decided that this pig should be on the next night's menu so Lath asked Viola to counterspell it. When Viola attempted to, she backfired and fell unconscious. Lath then shouted a drink to anyone who would kiss the
- Brittamus - The party spent three months walking and riding around a
plane gathering clues. Then Brittamus remarked he could cast Wings.
- The nomination for the party who went to Hell was tabled then withdrawn.
- The winner: Brittamus
- Eltain - for bravely charging into battle with the above high priest who was wielding a magical flaming sword that shot firebolts.
- (no name given) - They had gone backwards in time and met a 60' long dragon. This person was quoted as saying "like visiting home, but could we have souvenirs?"
- Count Aryan of Ebola - He was carrying Starflower and Kryan and was being repeatedly Blackfired. It was soon determined that Starflower was the target but he staunchly refused to let go.
- The winner: Aryan
- Kryan - When the party encountered the slivey toves, he Daed them to determine their weakness. The answer was ‘Appetite' so he conjured up suitable illusionary food. Also, when the Raniterre was finally found in her box, the party discovered that the box and contents would teleport away if they were interfered with. So Kryan used a Maze spell to trap the Raniterre then the box was interfered with. The box vanished. When the Raniterre dropped out of the maze spell she was set upon by the party.
- Phaeton/Grendel - for using a mouse to trigger off a series of wards.
- Winner - Kryan
- There were no nominations hence there was no award.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - Meadow WK. (4/1998)
- No nominations were received.
- Isil Eth - They were in the vampire's lair and had found a shrunken Wegan in a 3" box. No one had thief skills so they were going to crowbar the box open. Then Isil Eth suggested that the torturer, who had been taken captive, open the box. He did.
- Psion - The entire party was attacked and only one got away. The rest were captured and placed in a pocket plane where any named creature could be controlled. Psion resolved the issue by ensuring compelled party members didn't say their names by biting out their tongues. [Secretary's Note: Could someone please clarify what happened here????]
- Sabbath - Let it be noted that he came up with a very good idea. Unfortunately no one could remember exactly what it was.
- Flamis - for making little holes in a Wizard Locked door and firing last spells at the bad guys through them on the other side.
- Tsavo - while on a plane with thousands of abandoned slaves rioting, suggested that, since the party had Wings and coruscades, that we start singing. Fairly soon the slaves were worshipping the party.
- Winner - Psion.
- Kryan - Everyone was offered the ability to learn the local language by demons but Kryan refused on principle. Later on the party had used illusions to disguise themselves as a visiting King and court (Kryan was
the king). All went well until a higher ranked person addressed the King. Receiving no answer, he inquired further and attempted to use a DA to find out what was wrong. Kryan beat a hasty retreat and a vicious fight ensured.
- Vila - accepting something that forced him to tell nothing but the truth.
- Slasher and Scorpion - volunteering to stay with the Calamar.
- Yvette - Bozo was performing the ritual of Summoning Light Sphere while the Namer was preparing Counterspells and Dissipations in case the sphere was uncontrolled. Meanwhile Yvette was taunting the orc which broke the Namer's concentration. Then the Light Sphere arrived uncontrolled and took out Yvette's leg.
- Gerald - The party had encountered a bunch of giants that were friendly. Nothing happened but some party members were disappearing. The rest asked Gerald to investigate but discovered Gerald wasn't moving. Suspecting the giants had done something, the party attacked. They then discovered that 'Gerald' was a projected image and Gerald had sneaked off without telling anyone.
- Turf - trying to interfere with Bozo. [Another clarification required]
- Winner - Kryan
- Eidolon - A huge ziggurat, enveloped in lightning, was beginning to disappear in an interplaner portal. Eidolon picked up two other party members and flew after it at low level to avoid the lightning. However,
because he didn't have backup, he decided not to attack.
- Turf - The Hero that the party had was not doing too well against the 24' Titan. So Turf charged in to help.
- Vychan - They were in a place where asking certain astrology questions caused the questioner to resist potentially lethal necromantic magic. Vychan knew this but went ahead and asked ten questions. He had to resist six times. Someone referred to it as 'combat astrology'.
- WalksOnEarth - A slightly insane mechanician wanted a volunteer for an
experiment involving a tall wooden tower. WalksOnEarth volunteered and he was led to the top of the tower, ropes were tied to his feet, something smoking was tied to his back and he was pushed off. The resulting fireworks were 'spectacular'.
- Bozo - During the epic fight with the Titan, a spellcasting orc was causing trouble. Instead of using spells, Bozo used an item to allow him to step outside time, sneak up on the orc and, as soon as he re-entered the timestream, sapped it and ran like hell.
- Sabbath - The party had encountered an altar that needed destroying. Bozo created a Light Sphere to destroy it but no one was sure what the effects would be. Most of the party retreated but Sabbath stayed to protect Bozo.
- Sh'rel - attacking a demon, armed only with a dagger, distracting it enough to allow the rest of the party to destroy it.
- Saydar - drawing enemy fire.
- Winner - Eidolon.
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (3/1998)
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (2/1998)
- Princess Carraine
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1998)
- Mary M
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (4/1997)
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (3/1997)
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (2/1997)
Roll of Honour
- Saracen, Rolf, Kharga, Tanada
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1997)
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (4/1996)
- The Great Loudini
Roll of Honour
- The Great Loudini, Scorcher
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (3/1996)
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1990)
- Arthur (for setting off avalanche),
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (2/1989)
Roll of Honour
- Guillard Slingbone
(On Guild Noticeboard - 'Anyone what knows where that slimy rat 'The Hairy Silverbone (Telary Silverfoam) is, please see Boris. Generous reward (at least 4 copper pennies)
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (4/1988)
- Toledo Steel,
Roll of Honour
- Martin, Brin, Namor, Carlos
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (2/1988)
- Ventura Blue,
- Ventura Blue,
- Persephone (Debatable GM's award -Martin for 'Castle Greyhawk"
Guild Meeting Minutes: - (1/1988)
- Bashi Bazouk.