Guild Meeting September 2012
DQ Guild Meeting 9th September 2012
12:30 GMs Meeting
Adventures Going Out
Current GMs may book themselves on adventures at this time.
What's going on and what's coming up from the campaign committee (that we need to know). And what other people could help with or contribute to.
- Bounty on the Guild, Stolen True Silver. Something has changed, rumours seem to have more substance.
- Food Prices in the WK - still bad, it has been a very hard winter.
- Rumours of visitors from the west - they're here!
- 16 paid up members.
1:00 Guild Meeting
- And the Gates of Hell Shall not Prevail Against Thee - William
- Psst!, where is this town called Konigsburg? - Ian Wood
- Destinations - Med-High - Helen
- Hubble Bubble and Rabbits - Bernard
- Wolves of Winter - Dean
Adventure Announcements and Sign-up
- Our Two Main Weapons are Fear, Surprise, A Huge Mountain of Skulls...Wait a minute. - High - Tuesday - GM: William
- Things Fall Apart - High - Wednesday - GM: Paul Schmidt
- The Middle Way - High - Mon? - DM: Jim Arona
- The Gyldwasser Depths - Low to Med - Tuesday - GM: Chris Caulfield
- Invasion Route One ends in a Swamp, please explain. - Highish - Mondays - GM:Ian Wood
- Viola - The party were fighting underground. Used a windstorm which stopped attacking golems and zombies. - WINNER
- Viola - Could alter initiative so that the party could go first.
- Viola - Paying off the party to nominate her
- No Vote
- Aryan - for attacking the commander while the majority of the party were dilly-dallying - WINNER
- Sau Rus - for looking after Sooty while he was going to bug an elder guardian dragon.
- Aryan - being brave
- No Vote
- Stupidest (Intellectually Challenged)
- Caprice (by Aryan) - had a ststus spell, used it and forgot to issue the anti-static amulets
- Father Rown - negotiating with wraithlord. Father incested with this and cast, but backfired and triple affected himself. Also getting drunk and trying to resist the advances of a large woman, Used a sentient minion to send a message across wards.
- Boris - opening his mouth resulting in Mungo charging unbuffed.
- Sabrina - "We're getting drained a lot. I got amulets to fix that"
- Aryan (by Caprice) - Aryan decided to steal the hobbit, who managed to steal the crown. The Dark Sphere was also his fault. - WINNER
- No Vote
- Best Death
- Father Rowan - Backfired a max damage hellfire - WINNER
- Star of Alusia
- No award
- Jammiest B'stard Award
- Lath - dropping a dragon much to Sabrina's disgust
- Father Rowan - Managed to avoid being seduced by getting them both drunk
- Annual club membership fee
- Account Num 38-9014-0022834-00