Guild Meeting September 2007
DQ Guild Meeting 9th September 2007
Venue: Western Springs Garden Community Hall. Located at 956 Great North Road, Western Springs.
12:30 GMs Meeting
Adventures Going Out
- The End of The World Full/High - GM William
- The Fate of Queen Aleksandra Full/High - GM Jon Mc
- Black Watch Chronicles II: The Absent Physician Full/Low - GM: Ben
- Fey Haven Full/Med-High - GM: Stephen Martin
- Don't go breaking my heart Full/High - GM: Callum
- Ruskan Rumble Various/Full? Following on from To Ruska with Love - GM: Greg Graydon
- Caledonian Wilderness Trek Low - GM: Jacqui Smith
- Escort to the Superstition Mountains Low - GM: Craig Harper Monday nights.
Current GMs may book themselves on adventures at this time.
I would like to add to the agenda for next gods meeting a proposed rule change for the next rulebook. I think it should go at the end of section 2.2 in the rulebook.
A Racial Modifier above 1.0 will be lowered by 0.1 (to a minimum of 1.0) for each 200,000 experience points that the character has earned.
A Giant starts with a 1.5 Racial Modifier. Once the character has had 200,000 experience points their modifier will be lowered to 1.4 Racial Modifier. The same Giant after earning an additional 200,000 experience points will again lower their Racial Modifier to 1.3 etc
- Michael Young (26 Aug 2007) - I can't make the Gods Meeting as I'll be overseas. I vote NO against this proposal to change Racial Modifiers in its current form.
Discuss here or on the list.
--Jono Bean 09:31, 24 Aug 2007 (NZST)
- Racial Modifiers
- A Racial Modifier that is not 1.0 will become 1.0 once the character has earned 500,000 experience points (before EM is applied).
-- Stephen 08:23, 6 Sep 2007 (NZST)
- Racial Modifiers
- A Racial Modifier that is not 1.0 will be reduced to 1.0 according to the following Scale.
1.5 to 1.4: 50,000 raw
1.4 to 1.3: 100,000 raw
1.3 to 1.2: 150,000 raw
1.2 to 1.1: 200,000 raw
1.1 to 1.0: 250,000 raw
- Racial Modifiers Process
Lets use this set of steps for the decision making process. Ian suggested it Errol seconded it and I agree.
The questions I have added address all of the elements of the discussion I think.
1: Do we want to change the current situation of Racial Mods applying for a character's entire life? Y/N
2: If 1=Y, Which of the specific proposals put forward do we like the most?
A = 200,000 per point /B = 500,000 magic Number method / C = Sliding Scale starting at 50,000 ending at 250,000
3: Do we want to put the prefered proposal in place? Y/N
4: Do we make some system to continue with an EM multiplier and spend that portion of your ep on new hoopy abilities? Y/N
6: Do we only make the change applicable to new PC's? Y/N
What's going on and what's coming up from the campaign committee (that we need to know). And what other people could help with or contribute to.
- Star of Alusia Candidates
1:00 Guild Meeting
Adventure Announcements and Sign-up
Father Broc - Jumping off a Spider web suspended above a pool of lava in order to perform a falling charge attack on a Demonic Spider (also falling towards the pool of lava) in order to rescue a stolen party member.
- Best Death
- Star of Alusia (Rarely)
- Any other business.