Guild Meeting March 2009
- 1 DQ Guild Meeting 8th March 2009
DQ Guild Meeting 8th March 2009
Venue: Leys Institute Hall.
12:30 GMs Meeting
Adventures Going Out
Current GMs may book themselves on adventures at this time.
What's going on and what's coming up from the campaign committee (that we need to know). And what other people could help with or contribute to.
- Star of Alusia Candidates
1:00 Guild Meeting
- Bread and Circuses - GM: Helen Saggers
- Deconstructing a Fictional Girl - GM: Andrew Withy
- Bandits, Bandits everywhere - GM: Chris Caulfield
- Thanks for all the fish - GM: William Dymock
- Delving Too Deep - GM: Bernard
- Can we fix it? - GM: Miles Jackson
Adventure Announcements and Sign-up
- Revolving Doors Redux - High - GM: Dean Ellis - Full
- The end of days - Extreme - GM: William Dymock - Full
- A Loss of Reason - Medium-ish - GM: Jeff Church - Full
- Watching the Watchmen - Sub-Low - GM: Ben Taberner - room for 3? more PC's with no more than 3 previous games please.
- TBA - Low-Med - Tu - GM: Ian Wood
- TBA - Low-Med - Mo - GM: Jacqui
- Best Death
- Star of Alusia (Rarely)
- Any other business.