Guild Meeting June 2009
- 1 DQ Guild Meeting 14th June 2009
DQ Guild Meeting 14th June 2009
Venue: Mt Albert War Memorial Hall.
12:30 GMs Meeting
Adventures Going Out
Current GMs may book themselves on adventures at this time.
Reminder about the Rules Changes currently in Play Test: Sap, PoleArms, Chain Weapons, Thief, Elementals.
- Bernard wishes to put the Elementals Proposal to vote into rules at the next meeting.
What's going on and what's coming up from the campaign committee (that we need to know). And what other people could help with or contribute to.
- Leraje is no more - lots of options for former agents and followers
- Slow Portal is not working, repairs are being attempted
- Snow Storms over Seagate make flying hazardous
- Red Moon (ref SGT) - Only visible to Celestials in Conf. Bay area
- Elven Civil War has been postponed to avoid winter
- Star of Alusia Candidates - None
1:00 Guild Meeting
- Revolving Doors Redux - High - GM: Dean Ellis
- The end of days - Extreme - GM: William Dymock
- A Loss of Reason - Medium-ish - GM: Jeff Church
- Watching the Watchmen - Sub-Low - GM: Ben Taberner
- Looking for the Ladle - Low medium - GM: Ian Wood
- Up The Garden Path - Medium - GM: Jacqui
Adventure Announcements and Sign-up
- A Civilised Ending - High - Tu - GM: Andrew Withy On Plane - Full
- The Black Pearl - Low/Med - Tu - GM:Chris Caulfield On Plane - Full
- The casting of shadows - Medium - Th/We - GM: William - 5
- Maid Service - Medium - We - GM: Scott Raymond Off Plane - 3?
- Ghost Town - Low-Medium - Mo - GM: User:Bernard - 2?
- Trials of the Hafted Weapon - Medium - Tu - GM: Jono Bean On Plane - 5
- 16 Caprice - Imitating Leraje's lost love to lure him into a trap
- 0 No Vote
- 2 Caprice - Imitating Leraje's lost love to lure him into a trap
- 16 No Vote
- Best Death - No Nominations
- Star of Alusia - No Nominations
- Any other business.