Guild Meeting June 2008
- 1 DQ Guild Meeting 8th June 2008
DQ Guild Meeting 8th June 2008
Venue: Leys Institute Hall.
12:30 GMs Meeting
Adventures Going Out
- Vote to relax the criteria for the Star of Alusia
- Changing it from "Single handedly saving the entire party from almost certain irresurrectable death" to "Single handedly saving the entire party from almost certain death"
- Passed 10 (For) : 0 (Against) : 4 (Abstain)
Full Details here, Summary of proposals:
- Point of Order
- Proposed: That the Overstrengthing and Thief votes be shelved. There has been no real discussion on either point on the list since Thief was rejected and Overstrengthing penalty was reduced. Without these discussions, these are effectively just requests to revote a previous decision without any reason or discussion (although that is presumably not the intent of the proposers).
- Thief changed to vote into Playtest, Overstrength tabled pending further discussion.
- Vote to accept proposed changes to Healer
- Change to Regeneration, adding ability to reattach limbs.
- Passed 12 (For) : 0 (Against) : 3 (Abstain)
- Vote to add negative for Overstrengthing
- Increase fumble and penalty to fumble 'save' of 2% per extra point of damage.
- Requires discussion before any voting as unchanged since previously proposed and voted down.
- Vote to move Thief v2.05 into official Playtest
- Passed ? (For) : ? (Against) : ? (Abstain)
- Noted that a concerted effort should be made by all players and GMs to playtest and provide feedback.
What's going on and what's coming up from the campaign committee (that we need to know). And what other people could help with or contribute to.
Could people who have characters who either live or have contacts (business and family) in Alfheim or other Elvan lands please Email a member of the Campaign Committee.
- Significant internal strife is afflicting Elfheim this will affect most elves to a greater or lesser extent. Any queries should be directed to William or other members of the campaign committee.
- Proposed to change tax from 10% back to 5% now the Barronies war is well over.
- Needs to be decided before the next SGT is published so everyone can be informed when it comes into effect.
- Failed 6 (For) : 6 (Against) : 3 (Abstain)
1:00 Guild Meeting
- Trials of the Tridents - Med/High - Tuesday night - GM: Jono Bean, Al
- Skin Trade - Medium - Monday nights - GM: Mandos, Al
- Balrogs & Mithral - High - Wednesday nights - GM: Hamish, Al
- Chasing White Elephants - medium - Friday nights - GM: Bernard, OP
- The Legacy of Kael - Medium - Negotiable days - Ye saga continueth! - William, Al
- Please may we have our Prince back - High - Thursday - GM: Phil, OP
- The Family Jewels - Med/High - Wednesday - GM: Chris C, Al
- The Tiger and the Mouse - Med - Friday 21/3 - GM: Jon McSpadden, Al
- The Long Way Home Low - GM: Jeff Leddra
Adventure Announcements and Sign-up
- She is Made of Truth - High - GM Jon Mc Al - Full
- Blades of Glory - High - GM: Callum - Tues Al Full
- I met her in a dream - Low/Med - GM Jill Mitchinson Al - Full
- Revolving Doors - Med - GM: Dean Ellis - Full
- In Her Majesty's Somewhat Secret Service - High - GM William Al
- Best Death
- Star of Alusia (Rarely)
- Any other business.