Guild Meeting June 2005
DQ Guild Meeting 12th June 2005
Venue: Grey Lynn Library Hall.
1 pm GMs Meeting
Adventures Going Out
Current GMs may book themselves on adventures at this time.
- Scribe Awards (Ian) - Passed 10 / 1 / 2
- Star of Alusia Candidates
- Spy & Thief Playtesting and Feedback is required. Versions may be up for voting at the next meeting.
- Rune has been in limbo for too long. Chris C will be pushing this.
1:15 Guild Meeting
Adventure Announcements and Sign-up
- GM - Level - M/Tu/W/Th - Title/Precis/Employer
- Struan - Low+ - W - Master merchant Alexis
- Mandos - Low - T - Guild Security - Problems in Ruby Waters
- Mandos - Med - W - Guild Security - Problems in Finn's Waste
- Jason - Med - Fr - Tolkein City Guard
- Jill - Med - M -
- William - ? - ? -
- Andrew - High - Tu - Giant Farm
- Bernard - Low - ? - Cave
- Jono Bean - High - Wed - Cont on
- Smartest - Veor
- Bravest - Vychan
- Stupidest - Boulder
- Best Death - Gerald
=== General Business === (if any) AMERICA is running the America's Cup on the weekend of 25th/26th June. Contact Karen Dransfield for details.