Guild Meeting December 2006
DQ Guild Meeting 10th December 2006
Venue: Mt Albert War Memorial Hall.
12:30 GMs Meeting
Adventures Going Out
Current GMs may book themselves on adventures at this time.
I would like to see at a player level (not character level) some constraints put in place. This is for the piece of mind of other GMs. I suggest:
- That no character be allowed to gain influence over the Guild Council in game. This is because it could impact on too many other player characters.
The aim of these two broad points is to create a set of safeties and constraints for the campaign. It is intended that the will help govern GMs who wish to running political games involving The Duchy of Carzala.
--Jono Bean 13:47, 31 Aug 2006 (NZST)
What's going on and what's coming up from the campaign committee (that we need to know). And what other people could help with or contribute to.
- Star of Alusia Candidates
1:00 Guild Meeting
Adventure Announcements and Sign-up
- Sword of Petrus - GM: Jill - M/Tu/W/Th - Med - Lynfield
- Festival of the Arts - GM: Andrew Withy - W - Med+ - Loc?
Mournful Arcadia of the Arts Council of Silberton
- Unbridaled Power - GM: William - M/Tu/W/Th - Med-High - Loc?
John Pontanus of the Seagate Alchemists guild
- Deserts, Dungeons and Dwarves - GM: Helen Saggers - M/Tu/W/Th - Low - Loc?
Settlers of Paradise
- The War on Horror - GM: Michael P - M/Tu/W/Th - High - Loc?
Col. Santiago, Destinian Minister of Internal Affairs
- Kill the Vampires - GM: Hamish - Tu - Med+ - Te Atatu Peninsular
Commander of a small keep just outside Stone Boro
- Jewel and Surgeo - GM: Phil Judd - Wed - Low - New Windsor
Guild Received a package - see notes
- Best Death
- Star of Alusia (Rarely)
- Any other business.
- Axis Dragonmage offers a 50,000 sp reward to the first person or party to successfully rescue Hercum and Maia. Axis also offers to put up 10,000 sp as an initial seed payment to any party that wishes to attempt to find or rescue same. E&E invested items to a value of 5,000 sp are also offered to the first person or party to accurately locate same. He would ask other E&E mages (or illusionists) to consider matching his offer or contributing further in some way.
- Dalran will match Axis's reward for the rescue of Hercum and Maia. Dalran will offer the payment in E&E Investeds or Cash paid up front to the party despatched to rescue H & M.