As at Winter 818wk
As at Spring 806wk
- Kali the Nameless
- She/he is Head of the Council and of the Namer College.
- Wegan the Inscrutable
- Head of the Mind College, and rumoured to run Guild Security (though this is neither confirmed nor denied).
- (The Late) Graf Grendel von Gracht
- Head of the Necromantic College. Aids in the finding of prospective employers in Western Alusia through his diplomatic contacts
- Ozbert Pennywise
- Guild Treasurer and Accountant. Also liason with Duke Leto on financial and charter issues. Previously worked for the Duke as a tax gatherer and auditor.
- Corel is a retired adventurer appointed to the council once the missing members memberships lapsed. His nomination received popular support from the adventuring members. Corel's roles and responsibilities are still being discussed.
- Current sitting members as at Spring 806
- Kali the Nameless, Wegan the Inscrutable, The Late Graf Grendel von Gracht, Ozbert Pennywise and Corel.
- Council members Spring 806
- Appointment of Corel.
- Herkam the Enchanter recovered from Masada.
- Maia the Illusionist confirmed dead.
- Council member 805
- Appointment of Ozbert Pennywise.
- Council members 798-805
- Kali the Nameless, Wegan the Inscrutable, The Late Graf Grendel von Gracht.
- Council members 798
- Guild attacked
- Herkam the Enchanter and Maia the Illusionist go missing (see below).
- Council members ~780-798
- Kali the Nameless, Wegan the Inscrutable, The Late Graf Grendel von Gracht, Herkam the enchanter and Maia the Illusionist.
- Council members (unknown start date)
Two previous Councilors have been missing since the attack of Samhain 798. Under the Guild charter their positions were held open for 7 years. The two positions were closed in Spring 806 and one new Councilor selected.
- The missing coucil members are (as at 805)
- Herkam the Enchanter : Head of the E&E College, and former Head of the Council.
- Maia : Head of the Illusionist College.