|Government||Administered on behalf of the Marquessa of Bowcourt|
– Property Tax:
% per annum
|Exports||Sheep, Wool, Warpstone and Treachery.|
County Foxcourt is the largest vassal area of Bowcourt. Its lands are primarily cultivated farmlands and the formerly forested land know imports wood. The northern borders reach into the hills and mountains and provide access to the famous Warpstone mines. It formerly encompassed the vassel regions of Newcourt and Faircourt but in recent times these lands are direct vassels of Bowcourt.
Foxcourt is a very old county that has been civilised for 1000 years or more which is 200 years prior to the establishment of the Western Kingdom – the area was an elven march at the time. The lands are rich and fertile having benefited from informed and planned cultivation, pasturing and retention of numerous woodland areas and there are windmills, lots of towers, millponds, manmade lakes of water reserves, good sized towns, roads, several castles and the well-built city of Foxcourt.
Prior to 805WK - the county was previously controlled by the de Foxcourt family who held the position of Count on behalf of the Marquessa of Bowcourt
As of 805WK - the county is currently administered by William Fortbrass a cousin of the Marquessa of Bowcourt on her behalf. As of Summer 817wk, Foxcourt is once again officially Richard de Foxcourt's realm as Count of Foxcourt. William Fortbrass has been thanked for his service and after a grand ball returned to Bowcourt.
People of Note/Importance
- Ct Richard "Tricky Dicky" Foxcourt, currently in exile despite being reduced to ashes during the Middle Duchies War.
Historical Counts of Foxcourt
- Fulk, Count of Foxcourt
- Damien, Count of Foxcourt
- Richard, Count of Foxcourt