Dramus holds a number of lands and titles.
- Prince of a Fae realm on Asheth.
- Mage Advisor to the Baron of Newcourt.
- Heir to the throne of Aer Cyr (Elvan Kingdom on the plane of Ky'thann).
He is a tall foppish fae generally found dressed in the latest in up to date fashion and holding a drink.
Rated at 0.7E
He has an adopted daughter (Firenya) who is currently 20 and boarding at the Southhaven Academy for Girls.
The Tower of Magic
This is a magical building with many powers and forms.
From the outside it will always blend in perfectly with it's surroundings to appear to most people as if it had always been there. Even in a rural area it will appear as a large tree if it arrives in a forest or beehive if summoned to an apiary. It is impervious to all forms of physical or magical attack and if something occurs to destroy all the surrounding areas the tower will transport itself back to OZ.
Within the house live a number of people
- A rock gnome and butler for the Magical Tower. Unsurprisingly Granite is formed of Granite and is virtually unharmable. Granite is a cheerful and happy person with an addiction to Truesilver. His favourite pastime is being a target for archery. (His skin breaks the arrows.)
One wing of an older building is Dramus' residence while in Newcourt as the Barons Magical Advisor. While Dramus has it's usage the property itself is part of the Baronial Castle at Newcastle.
Where he may be found
Dramus lives in a number of locations and he has responsibilities to a number of areas. The places he spends the most time are
- The plane of Asheth : Dramus is the Prince of the Fae Court on this Plane and so spends the bulk of him time looking after the matters of state.
- Newcourt : Dramus, in his role as Magical Advisor spends the rest of his time resident in Newcourt.
- Any other spare time is spent either on Oz, his Country manor in the Sweet Riding or at his new Townhouse in Soulport.
Dramus was born the second son (third child) of the Royal Family of Aer Cyr on the Plane of Ky'thann. Since before his birth the lands were under attack from neighbouring tribes of Orcs who raided the lands for wood and slaves. The kings children were scattered throughout the planes in order to learn from other cultures with the aim of developing new more aggressive magical skills with which to take the fight to the orcs. Dramus was sent to another world and apprenticed to a necromancer, a college selected by his fathers advisor's despite his protestations. While enjoying the education and new found power, the choice of magical arts continued to chaff with him and so his apprenticeship barely at an end he returned to Aer Cyr to continue his studies alone. As the portal was created to return him home a vast army of Orcs overwhelmed the Elven defences and his fathers guards forced Dramus back through in an attempt to save him. As the portal closed the last this Dramus saw was his father slain.
Rather than return to his apprenticeship Dramus set off to earn his fortune and to try and discover a new way to return to his homelands or to find his siblings scattered across other planes. He soon fell in with a small band on inexperienced mages and began his adventuring career. This career was marred with disaster after disaster and after a large amount of wine, weighed down with shame, guilt and loss, he committed suicide. The method was to channel mana into himself without releasing it, allowing the mana to consume him. The location he had chosen was however a weak point between the planes and instead of taking his own life he created a portal and was dumped unceremoniously on Alusia.
Arriving unconscious and wounded he was promptly robbed by locals and left to die, fortunately he was found by a local Witch and taken in and healed. She helped him with the local language, customs and the basic requirements for survival and after a few months sent him off in the direction of Seagate, where he joined the Guild.
A large number of adventures are missing and I cannot recall them all. A few may be on the wrong dates as I made a best guess.
- Spring -
- Winter - Revolving Doors - GM: Dean Ellis
- Autumn - The Family Jewels - GM: Chris C
- Summer - S.P.E. - GM:Gordon Lewis
- Spring - Fey Haven - GM:Stephen Martin
- Winter - A Kings Ransom - GM: Chris C
- Spring - Crisis on Alternate Alusias - GM:Martin Dickson
- Winter - Ozma's Birthday - GM: Dean Ellis
- Autumn - White Wedding - GM:Martin Dickson
- Summer - Big Bad Void Wolf/Nightmare Murders - GM: Dean Ellis/Ben Taberner
- Spring - How Much for the Little Boy - GM:Lisa Rose
- Autumn - Qualims Ride - GM:Gordon Lewis
- Winter - The Mystery of Missing Suitors - GM:Martin Dickson
- Spring - Overboard and Overawed - GM: Ben Taberner
- Winter - Six Impossible things - GM:William Dymock
- Autumn - Save the Queen - GM:Phil Judd
- Spring - A few Good Sophonts - GM:William Dymock
- Winter - Belly of the Beast - GM: Ben Taberner
- Autumn - Havens Incursion - GM:Stepen Martin
- Summer - Meeting Cain - GM:Andrew Withy
- Winter - Evil Rumblings Beneath Rank - GM:Jon McSpadden
- Winter - The Big Key - GM:William Dymock
- Autumn - Working Against the Dark Circle - GM:Jono Bean
- Summer - Trip to ShadowRun - GM:Ian Wood
- Autumn - Meeting the Queen of Pain - GM:Adam Tennant
- Winter - Hunt for the Mystical Item - GM Francis
- Summer - Dramus of Oz - GM: Dean Ellis
- Autumn - Where is Gammy? - GM:Daryl Crosby
- Winter - House of Time - GM:Ross Alexander
- Autumn - Return One Hero from the Cosmos - GM:William Dymock
- Autumn - Listen Carefully ... - GM:William Dymock
- Autumn - The Ship That Flew - GM:Jaqui Smith
- Spring - What's in the Dungeon? - GM:Struan Judd
- Autumn - Mystery at Maltain - GM:Struan Judd
- Summer - The Stolen Seal - GM:Phil Judd
- Spring - The Enchanters Box - GM:Reid Pittams
- Winter - Sword of McFergus - GM:Mike Haycock
- Autumn - Brastor Haunted House - GM:Bryan Holden
A GM Information sheet is available on a separate sheet for ease of Printing.
A list of Dramus's major Items is also available.
For joining adventures there is Dramus Signup.
- 1 Residences
- 2 History
- 3 GM Links
- 4 Description
- 5 Level
- 6 Passive Detections and protections
- 7 Social
- 8 Goals
- 9 Skills and Abilities
- 10 Other Stuff of Note
- 11 CharacterSheet
Dramus is a very tall (7'6"), very slender elf (197lbs, 190lbs of elf and 7lbs of hair), with floor-length blond hair bound in wooden rings and interwoven with amulets of various kinds. Around town and the guild he is very well dressed in expensive clothes matching the latest styles, none of which he seems particularly at ease in.
Adventuring he wears marginally more rugged versions of his about town clothes, covered in a well used comfortable looking long black cloak. Occasionally he puts on armour, made from a slightly scaly leather in a deep red colour.
Dramus generally has three shortswords at his belt, two look as if they can be drawn in a hurry while the third seems simply decorative.
- Dramus appears rich and well appointed, with fine clothes and demeanour. Other than clothing however he appears to carry little of obvious value. He often appears to be otherworldly and has the appearance of grace and power beyond that of Elves.
- Offence:Medium (Low damage blast spell and few weapon ranks)
- Defence:High (Walls and Single Target Agony)
- Utility:High (Magical Tower)
Passive Detections and protections
- Can perceive Fae Glamours
- Can see through illusions
- Cannot get drunk
- Can detect if large spiders are nearby (Item)
- Immunity to Agony.
- Spiders will not willingly approach within 30 ft (Item)
- Large or intelligent Spiders must make Fear Checks when approaching.
- Undead will not willingly approach within 10 ft (Item)
- Undead will not willingly approach within 30 ft (Item)
- Normal Fire protection (Spell castable due to item)
- Magical Fire protection (Rank 10) (Spell castable due to item) Effect identical to the original spell of the same name.
- Very positive reactions from Socially inclined Fae (+30%)
- Very positive reactions from Dwarves (Item)
- Positive reactions from other Fae (+10%)
- Slightly positive reactions from Orcs (+5%)
- Slightly positive reactions from Drow
Friends, Allies and Associates
- Duke Leto of Carzala
- Baron Hugh D'Amberville and children
- Lord Yo and some of his kin.
- People of Haven City
- Ozma, the Witches and other citizens of Oz
- The King and Queen of Brightrock
- Seagate Watch
- Dr Dominiani
Less than friendly non enemies
- Magical knowledge and prowess including restoration of high MA. Primarily to help others but with a healthy dollop of self interest.
- Bring Asheth back to full health and be a good Ruler and Husband.
Current Focus To fix the Magical Tower and restore it to working order.
The rest in order of importance
- Find a way to remove Justine from Newcastle and stop her influence on the Baron and family.
- Find a solution to the Undead invasion of Haven.
- Find a good safe home for Twiner
- Learn more about the White Tower in Newcourt.
Skills and Abilities
Support and investigations. Defensive Combat and Healing.
- Philosopher (Master)
- Embalmer (Master)
- Battle Leaven (Rk10)
- Single Target Agony (Rk6)
- Wall of Bones (Rk4)
- Spectral Weapon(Rk16).
Other Stuff of Note
- Teleporting tower
- Can create Fae Circles and occasionally travel to the Fae realm.
- Agony may affect undead (item).
Not so useful
- Allergic to Iron.
- Likes to be home on the Full Moon.
- Known to have an extreme reaction to very large spiders.
Dramus can be viewed via this Excel spreadsheet.