A plumed serpent played by Jim Arona
|Spell/Ritual||Price||Rank / Effect|
|Restorative||750 sp||Rk: 10, inflicts 12 EN, restores 24 FT|
|Skin Change||300 sp||Rk: 6 Dur: 7 Weeks Eff: Transforms living entity into an unslept mouse|
|Skin Change||400 sp||Rk: 6 Dur: 7 Weeks Eff: Transforms living entity into a slept mouse|
|Amulets||600 sp + Amulet Cost||Eff: as Section 27.3 or special|
|Circle of Protection Potion||6,000 sp||Eff: Avoid the first 20 damage per Pulse, Dur: 10½ hours|
= Accomodation =
Dr Jericho is a plumed serpent, has a human shapechange, and by this means, maintains an apothecary in Ranke but spends some of his time at Seagate.
Info for GMs
- Dark-haired short human man of slight build, quite plain (PB 11) in his early 40s.
- At home, he wears merchant's robes of high quality. He generally favours green, brown and bronze colour and attends to the latest fashion poorly.
- On adventure, he wears a scaled robe of black and white lozenges, a heavy sea coat in dark blue and fine black boots with silver buckles
- He carries a black, slender mace through his belt and often holds a misty orb about 3 inches across.
- Visible Value
- At home, Dr Jericho wears clothing that reflects his position as a wealthy merchant and dresses to 1,000 sp. Not all of this is in the best taste.
- On adventure, he wears extremely expensive gear around 75,000 sp.
- Party Roles
- Blast magic, crowd control, support magic, transport, Healing (Rank 8), divination, Philosophy (Rank 7: Magical Items, Powers)
- Support of the South Lending, container to hold a shed sized building, get FT cap removed
- 5 Elvish, 5 Drow, 8L Common, 7L Brownie
- Main Spells
- Hellfire, Torment, Light, Instill Flight, Willow Healing, Heart Rune, Visitation, Damnum Magnatum, Skin Change, generals...
- Other Stuff of Note
- Can lift tonnes with Instilling Flight, portable Air Spring