Bodric is a sensible chap with only a mild keenness to take things out at the knees if they represent any kind of threat to his family and friends (or if they are goblinoid scum. Racial hatreds being easy to grow in an impressionable youngster).
He primarily follows the Dwarven Gods Cron and Ustelf.
He resided in Gryphon Pass where he ran an Inn and hostelry with his Brother Henric and was mostly retired from adventuring. At the end of Winter 809 he disappeared and has not been seen or heard from since.
Bodric is a good young dwarf and regularly sends letters and money home to his parents.
- 1 Bodrick Links
- 2 Description
- 3 Level
- 4 Passive Detections and protections
- 5 Social
- 6 Goals
- 7 Skills and Abilities
- 8 Other Stuff of Note
Bodric is a young dwarf, not yet old enough to have more than a few wisps of chin hair. He is solidly built and well muscled.
Bodric carries a large Mattock that he looks after very carefully.
- He is usually dressed in a leather equivalent of plate mail that is well oiled and cared for, and does not appear rich, but certainly competent.
- Offence:Low (Max Rank Mattock, no other weapons, no offensive spells)
- Defence:Low (Leather Armour)
- Utility:Low (Fighter with an unranked college)
Passive Detections and protections
Friends, Allies and Associates
- He is known around Novadom as a slayer of Sea Monsters.
- He is known to the Novadom and Brastor traders as an honest Innkeep.
To be a dwarf his parents would be proud of.
- To rescue some dwarves hidden in the hills north of Novadom
- To build a successful business.
Skills and Abilities
- None Ranked
Other Stuff of Note
Not so useful
Has a strong racial dislike of Goblinoids.